New Member Icebreaker

glorya

Username: ciscoscooter

First name: Kristen

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? i was just lurking around.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? i downloaded an FBR sampler and Emergency was on it and i was hooked from then on.

Favorite Paramore song? Never Let This Go

Favorite lyric? Maybe if my heart stops beating, it wont hurt this much.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? they havent come to australia

Interests: guitar hero 2, bass, school.

Other Music: Cute Is What We Aim For, Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, Green Day.

and anything else you'd like to share with us... nah i'm good

Username: vicious.

First name: Felise

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? ^her.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? ^her. IT'S ALL KRISO'S FAULT!

Favorite Paramore song? Emergency

Favorite lyric? Er.. I don't really have a favourite lyric.. They're all good? Yes.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? They've never been here D:

Interests: Playing in bands, HTML coding, Mosh pits.

Other Music: My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Anti-Flag, Sex Pistols, The Clash, Rise Against, Leathermouth, Pencey Prep, My Chemical Romance...

and anything else you'd like to share with us...: Er.. Well. I'm still quite a n00b to Paramore actually. I've only really just started listening to them. So don't go hatin' .___.

Username: megazord!

First name: Meg

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

it's just infamous tbh.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

erm like i dunno maybe 2 years ago i was just looking for new bands to listen to, downloaded a bunch of songs and got hold of some paramore too, i think the first few songs i heard were emergency and hallelujah.

Favorite Paramore song?

my heart orrrr conspiracy but probably my heart

Favorite lyric?

hmmm i dunno, i like "who would i have been, to be the one attatched at all times to your hip" from here we go again, and "now i let my dreams consume me" from oh star.

Interests: musiccc, gigs, parties, friends...the usual.

Other Music: madina lake, cute is what we aim for, patrick wolf, css, maccabees, death cab...

n00bs rule :)

hi im wasted69 and im in love with paramore. i love music and playing music.if you go on my profile you will see what i play. i want to go into army when i leave school and become an enigeer. im a bit of a cow when it comes to my frends and family but i love them all at the end of the day, i hope people want to be my freind and id like to say peace out.:wazzapp:

lots of luff

X wasted69 X

Username:Tjsreddog

First name:Tiffany

i dont remember

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

stevens untitled rock show, i saw the same episode over and over, somewhere around the summer of 06

Favorite Paramore song?

my heart

Favorite lyric?

i am nothing now and its been so long...

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

not of paramore, they didnt come to va warped

Interests:buffy the vamp slayer, the sims 2

Other Music:motion city soundtrack, new found glory, senses fail, hellogoodbye, the almost, reggie and the full effect, the matches

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

i like ketchup flavored chips and i play bass, viola, and cannot sing as high as hayley, ive tried many times

woo! ok im not new but im bored so here i go...

Username: miss_emergency

First name:Jana

i googled paramore and i looked through the web results and pf.com popped up so i joined! im glad i did too! hehe...

my cousin and i are real close so she actually introduced me to this awesome band and i feel in love ever since! im not really sure how long i've been a fan exactly... more than a year i guess... 2 maybe? idk! but i've been a fan of paramore for a while...

Favorite Paramore song?

Emergency (of course)

Favorite lyric?

"i've seen love die way too many times when it deserves to be alive"

no. sadly. paramore hasn't come down to hawaii... like every other awesome band... boo me.

Interests: music.

Other Music: i like almost anything... all the bands like RJA and FOB, The Almost rock... theAudition is like my new fave band (except for paramore!!!) and im into mostly rock/alternative stuff... i can handle rap... but not for long. hehe

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

im very random. and it's true i live in hawaii... but it suckz here because we dont have good concerts... ever. and im pretty friendly and i love paramore and im addicted to pf.com now... hahaha... laterz

Guest JadeIsRad

I'm not new either but im boredddddd tooo (:

Username: TysonIsLove (Don't ask, yeah?!)

First name: Jade Innit ;]

i googled paramore and found this site :] I'm bloody glad I did!

I saw them in Kerrang! magazine and decided to download them. I first heard Whoa and fell in love :] I guess I've liked them for about a year

Favorite Paramore song?

Here We Go Again...Or Pressure...Or Franklin...I don't know I like them all!

Favorite lyric?

hmmm I don't know...maybe "I've seen you cry way too many times when you deserve to be alive" or "I've seen love die way too many times when it deserves to be alive" =D

No...I've never seen Paramore live =[ it's only a matter of time though!

Interests: Reading, watching t.v and all that jazz :] and music ofcourse

Other Music: theAUDITION <33333!!!! The Horrors, Linchpin, Boys Like Girls, Placebo, Taking Back Sunday, and erm i can't think of anymore at the moment :/ but Paramore will always be my fav band :]

and anything else you'd like to share with us... hmmm i dunno...I'm pretty hyper most of the time :] and i can make you animations! xxxx

i just joined because i can't stop listening to born for this && i don't even know. =]

Username: microwave37

First name: alison

i'm a paramore lj community lurker cos i don't have an lj =]

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? umm...i think just cos i saw the pressure video on fuse && they were on fbr. i think since like....last july?

Favorite Paramore song? hallelujah or whoa or franklin

Favorite lyric? i can't think at the moment....

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? sadly, no

Interests: just music

Other Music: way too many, so i'll just say punchline, mest, loser's luck, good charlotte, fall out boy, any fbr band, +44, blink, etc.

jana and jade, i love that you just decided to introduce yourselves here... it's nice to get to know a little more about you. jade, i think almost everyone around has at least heard about you because of all your awesome animations.

and welcome alison, i'm also a big lurker of paramoremusic on lj.

I'm not new, but I feel new 'cause I haven't been here in months.

And I like doing this kinda stuff.

Username: Bubblegum (Is that not obvious?)

First name: Sarah

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? Well, when I was trying to blindly find Paramore's website, I google-searched Paramore, and this came up, so I checked it out. It was pretty much awesome, so I tried to join. Alas, boo-hiss, it was a few weeks before my thirteenth birthday and it wouldn't let me. So I bookmarked it and moved on with my life. A few months later, I was looking through my bookmarks and went "Oh, ParamoreFans. I can join now." So I did.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I pretty much discovered them through Fueled By Ramen. It was... November '05 when I was going through this FBR streak and someone recommended Paramore, so I checked them out. They were talented, and the lead singer could /sing/, so I ordered their album, which arrived in December.

Favorite Paramore song? I feel like a cheese for saying so, but Born For This.

Favorite lyric? >__< I don't know.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Spring, TX, 09/16/2006. My ticket said "Meet and greet 7:00," so of course, I was thinking "The meet and greet is at seven." But no~ it means "You have meet and greet tickets and the show is at seven." So I missed the meet and greet. "No big deal," I thought. "I'll just go meet them after the show." But in the middle of the show people kept passing out from dehydration, water was being tossed out into the crowd, and the fire marshalls actually intervened, and told everyone to back up so they could get to the dehydrated people. Nobody wanted to back up from their beloved spots, so they kicked everyone out.

Interests: Music, Internet forums like PF, swimming (as long as I can shower / straighten my hair afterwards), singing and playing my guitar

Other Music: Sugarcult, Pink Spiders, Cobra Starship, Cartel, Fall Out Boy, Taking Back Sunday, The Academy Is..., Armor For Sleep, The Matches, Cute Is What We Aim For, etc.

and anything else you'd like to share with us... Yeah, sure.

I have a tendency to ramble. I also tend to blow little things way out of proportion and connect them, kind of an undiagnosed paranoia. (I think I'm doing it now.)