Getting Paramore on the radio.

Emergency32

I don't even think that we have any radio stations that would play paramore but I will try themm...

Wait until the new single comes out...then they'll get the big radio push from Atlantic/FBR (I would assume) and our requests might actually mean something...I'd assume they'd push them to Top 40 type stations (where FOB, Panic!, etc. typically get played) and maybe Alternative, although those are still so overloaded with sludge rock.

that's a good idea i'm going to try and email Kerrang when they have "your space" because that's when they mainly do requests and hopefully they'll play it.

erm.........i've tried loads of times to do that but i've never got them on! it's strange cos the guy who presents Your Space on Kerrang! Radio, Sean Coleman is a big Paramore fan himself and i've spoken to him a few times about Paramore when i've rang them up........so i've tried lots of times but i'll keep trying!!!

i tried to request Pressure here in Hawaii on this station that plays songs by bands like TBS, FOB, PATD and Madina Lake and Meg and Dia so i requested Paramore and the guy said "i'll check them out just for you and i'll try to squeeze the song in" but he never played it. that liar. i should of kept calling him and bugging him so he'd listen. haha

• 4 weeks later...
Wait until the new single comes out...then they'll get the big radio push from Atlantic/FBR (I would assume) and our requests might actually mean something...I'd assume they'd push them to Top 40 type stations (where FOB, Panic!, etc. typically get played) and maybe Alternative, although those are still so overloaded with sludge rock.

yea. I get teh emails from the leader of the CIWWAF team even though I don't do any of it. haha

But it's mostly Altrock stations they push than it is Top 40 because it's a lot easier due to more people listening to Top 40 stations.

when Misery Business hits radios in May, just be sure to constantly email the Altrock stations.

also, by doing this, you'll get less of the younger crowd listening and it'll open up a bigger audience.

yea. I get teh emails from the leader of the CIWWAF team even though I don't do any of it. haha

But it's mostly Altrock stations they push than it is Top 40 because it's a lot easier due to more people listening to Top 40 stations.

when Misery Business hits radios in May, just be sure to constantly email the Altrock stations.

also, by doing this, you'll get less of the younger crowd listening and it'll open up a bigger audience.

Yeah, good point. You're right that they'll probably push Alternative first...

Yeah, good point. You're right that they'll probably push Alternative first...

yea. but don't start until May 21, the day FBR said it'll be on radio. cuz otherwise they get peeved. except of course the ones we know already have it, such as the one in Detroit

That date seems kind of late to me...have you seen it anywhere other than AP.net...'cause I don't necessarily trust those guys to get things right every time...

yea. but don't start until May 21, the day FBR said it'll be on radio. cuz otherwise they get peeved. except of course the ones we know already have it, such as the one in Detroit

That date seems kind of late to me...have you seen it anywhere other than AP.net...'cause I don't necessarily trust those guys to get things right every time...

i actually think this is perfect. I think it has something to do with the video. I'm using CIWWAF as an example-

the song Curse of Curves was pushed on the radio once the video came out. AND it usually takes anywhere from 3-5 weeks to get videos done (this i know from Saosin).

so i'm thinking the video will be out around that date and will be on channels such as FUSE so they'll want the song on the radio. just thinking all this from other bands though.

i actually think this is perfect. I think it has something to do with the video. I'm using CIWWAF as an example-

the song Curse of Curves was pushed on the radio once the video came out. AND it usually takes anywhere from 3-5 weeks to get videos done (this i know from Saosin).

so i'm thinking the video will be out around that date and will be on channels such as FUSE so they'll want the song on the radio. just thinking all this from other bands though.