Simple plan

DavidBillyLover4328

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite band. I'm looking forward to a new album, but hoping they don't rush things. I seem to be one of the few who liked SNGA more than NPNHJB and that makes me sad for them, so I'm hoping their new one'll be better than both of those put together.

i agree lol, i like SNGA, there are a few of my fav. songs on both though, i dont like one more than the other

Maybe I like to think that my favorites keep getting better. I had this discussion with my freidn the other day. Avril lavigne, Michelle Branch, Vanessa Carlton- I think their second albums are way better than their first. And I'm one of the few who think Good Charlotte's third album is amazing, and not amazingly bad. I always get scared that I'll hate new albums, but so far I've been pretty lucky as you can see.

Maybe I like to think that my favorites keep getting better. I had this discussion with my freidn the other day. Avril lavigne, Michelle Branch, Vanessa Carlton- I think their second albums are way better than their first. And I'm one of the few who think Good Charlotte's third album is amazing, and not amazingly bad. I always get scared that I'll hate new albums, but so far I've been pretty lucky as you can see.

Im with you :) I loveeeeeeeeeee Good Charlotte's 3rd album compared to their other two

• 3 weeks later...

i LOVE DAVID! most of the walls in my room are simple plans pics cause im bored...but only because davids in them...i met them when they came to perform in minnesota and i HUGGED david...it was the best night ever cause i met paramore and plain white t's too...and i nearly died when we got closer to the concert