Another New LJ Post!

thebrowncoat

Current mood:shock.gif anxious Current music:Mexico

yes.

thank you guys so much for taking the time to write down your thoughts about the last post.

just so everyone knows, if you don't agree with every little thing i say or you have different points and you make them known... it won't offend me.

we respect that everyone may not have the same ideas/beliefs/feelings as we do on certain issues. and the fact that we can all discuss it here and respect each other, despite any differences is huge. so yeah, thanks again for your thoughts and your time. i have had a good time reading everything so far.

well, yesterday a camera crew came in a filmed some of us hangin out at the studio, recording some new songs and answering some questions about our music.

i'm not sure when we'll use the footage, but you'll see it eventually!

today, josh and zac finished a music track to one of the demos and i have to go now because it's time to sing!

(man, you guys are gonna love this song we're doing).

okay, see ya

hayley

man, i didnt even think about the current music thing, but since i saw u mention it, that would be awsome!!!! i dunno, i probably am the only one exited about a song being named that way, since im form mexico, but it would be really awsome

ah yeah. it says mexico in the location part too though. so, maybe they're like.. near you right now :o ooh. haha.