• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

um, they just posted this. i think i'm gonna cry:

Dearest Acceptance Family,

I am writing to you on this day to address a certain issue that has come to many of your attentions. We have been receiving countless e-mails and our operators have had their hands full fielding all of your phone calls inquiring about a dirty little rumor of Acceptance breaking up. To this, my friends, I must say that the Acceptance that you all have know and loved is no more, but this is not an obituary, on the contrary, this is a metamorphosis, its friggen evolution baby, much like a disgusting little caterpillar turning into not one, but two beautiful butterflies. Its science, let me explain......

You see, there comes a time in a band members life where he must choose between the abnormal life of a gypsy rock musician and the normal life of the common man. Jason, our beloved lead singer, has chosen the latter and decided to take on the yoke of the common man. HOWEVER, the rest of us do not share in this desire for normalcy and have decided to continue in our pursuit of rock stardom. You should all be expecting to hear a new kick ace rocking project from Nick, Kyle, and I, as well as a new project from Kaylan and a bunch of secret people that I can't talk about right now. The anticipation must be building up in yer little bosoms as you read this and I can't wait for you to hear what we have all been doing. Remember, don't cry for us Argentina, for this is not a funeral, this is a rebirth of something beautiful. More information to come soon.

Love you guys, wish us luck,

Christian