Just Surrender

Kalas

If you have never listened to Just Surrender....WHAT ARE YOU DOING :]

You can check out their purevolume for 4 songs HERE!, i have the album and it is my second favourite behind Paramore in my collection, i love it to pieces, every song to me is AMAZING......although it took some time to grow on me at first

Seriously Just Surrender i really do love so much....and they are worth listening to :]

Guest haunted_dreams55

I always saw you listen to Just Surrender but I never looked them up. I listened to Tell Me Everything and they are really good. I think I might just get their cd.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm posting this video everywhere haha

Buuut this time i'm just testing out the new YouTube feature on here :P

I can't believe there aren't that many good quality live videos of Just Surrender

This is the best i could find though

It is soooo damn AMAZING

Come over here dammit i soooo want to see them liive

Okay i'm ranting

yqvJ2wmiF7c

EDIT - OMG OMG OMG haha i find Our Work Of Art...I ADORE This song

Sorry i get over excited about this lot :]

Still not the best quality though :[

YjPxNejUw24

I also love how the person who's filming switch between Jay and Dan throughout the song haha it's class, the duelling vocals are sooooo special

I could go on about this all day so i shall stop now :]

Okay this is such a shameless bump.....but i'll get over it....on one condition

THAT YOU LISTEN TO JUST SURRENDER....Oh only if you want to of course :]

New Album in 2007 CAN'T WAIT, they have been writing new material for the past few months

Annnnd are going into the studio at the beginning of February according to their MySpace

This is like my 2nd most anticipated album for this year after Paramore of course :]

I've only heard one of their new song's but it's a live video so it's hard to judge really

Buuuut i have faith that they can produce another top quality album

*Shameless Bump Over*

Ah that sucks that you couldn't go :[

I would seriously die to see them....cue more hate for the UK

One day.....one day haha

I wonder if anyone on the boards has seen them live hmmm, i would be mighty jealous

Ah cheers for the info, i checked out the threads but couldn't find anything I'm sure someone will come along sometime though haha

Although i do remember reading that they toured with Paramore, My American Heart and Bedlight for Blue Eyes in 2005.....soooo a few people here may have seen them from that...jeez that would have been some show, with my 2 favourite bands ahhhhhh, i want to go back a couple of years :[

Ooooh new update on the album....even if it is really short :]

Studio!

Hey everyone! Wanted to let you know we are heading into the studio this upcoming monday the 15th! We will be doing updates from there letting you know how everything is coming along. Also we have some tour dates in the beginning of march. with who you ask? well that will just have to be a secret until we announce them! Spread the word!! Much love.

~ Just Surrender

I remember them saying that there would be some new songs on their MySpace in the next few months....that was like December i think soooo yeah

Ooooh i'm excited, i wonder who they are touring with, maybe it's a bigger band....i hope so :]

Although i would still rather it if they came over here :[

i've seen them twice. the first time they were opening for Dave Melillo and i went for him, but Just Surrender blew me away. most times it's hard to get really into a bands performance when you don't know their music, but with them i just felt it. i hadn't really listened to them before that, but they were so good that i bought their album at the show and i love it. the second time i didn't think that they were that special, but i think it's just the expectations thing.

By all means GO LISA haha

I've changed my mind, i think you should now....because you will like them

Annnd i would like the benefits haha

I'm crossing my fingers they support Paramore on the RoadTrip that would be pretty awesome

If not i will have to go to one of their shows when i'm over there as well :]

Nooo not yet, they're recording the album at the moment

Well just about to go into the studio

Soooo i guess they will be announced around the time the album is released

I'm not sure what time they are aiming to have it finished by though

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so they have a few shows coming up if anyone is intrested....OF COURSE YOU ARE :]

Just one odd Home Town Show on February 16th

Then they have a small tour with Hit The Lights, Valencia and The Secret Handshake

I don't know if thats all of them but they have posted 7 dates for that....

So if you live in Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Massachusetts or Connecticut

GO SEE THEM, ahhhh even though i would be mighty jealous

Oh and yeah the dates are on their MySpace, i could have just said that so i didn't have to type it all out.....ah well, yes between the 9th-15th March....

I would like to be in New York they have 3 shows there....dammit

Oh yeah and apparently those shows are $10 in advance.....which is hardly much

Even more reason to go

*Promotion OVER*

Okay so they have a few shows coming up if anyone is intrested....OF COURSE YOU ARE :]

Just one odd Home Town Show on February 16th

Then they have a small tour with Hit The Lights, Valencia and The Secret Handshake

I don't know if thats all of them but they have posted 7 dates for that....

So if you live in Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Massachusetts or Connecticut

GO SEE THEM, ahhhh even though i would be mighty jealous

Oh and yeah the dates are on their MySpace, i could have just said that so i didn't have to type it all out.....ah well, yes between the 9th-15th March....

I would like to be in New York they have 3 shows there....dammit

Oh yeah and apparently those shows are $10 in advance.....which is hardly much

Even more reason to go

*Promotion OVER*

WRONG!! haha =] the shows are with HTL, Valencia and ALL TIME LOW. of course, they aren't coming here with Just Surrender =[ The Secret Handshake is on some dates, though