My 90's Mixes

bradsonemanband

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha i actually don't listen to any songs before like 2002...for some odd reason

Although i guess like about a year ago i listened to a couple of Creed songs

Which is late 90's :/

u need to broaden ur shit man lol. u were born in the 90's lol. i was born in the 80's therefore my favorite band is metallica haha.

i was brought up as a metal kid. full of metallica, megadeth, sepultura, pantera, tool, etc. so when i eventually started listening to mainstream blink that made me listen to more punk. like the misfits, and other older shit. then i got into the softer genres when i started liking live and toad the wet sprocket. and since alot of my family likes country ive always had a thing for some of the country artists as well. and then me and my brother got into the whole nsync, BSB, britney thing when i was about 12 so that took off as well. and then i start listening to jazz when my friend started taking it in college. lots of guitar and drum beats that i had never heard. so i guess u could say i love almost everything. shit i even love operas and musicals. whoda thunk it haha.

I never liked Blink i thought they were to...ummm how shall i put it...in your face

Yeah thats the one haha

Wasn't really my kind of thing

they were very much. but they started my whole punk genre. so i thought i would mention their name. its hard for me to remember who exactly started me in each genre.

country - hank williams jr.

rap - 2pac and DMX

metal - metallica

death/black metal - cradle of filth

pop - michael jackson and then BSB

rock - skid row

punk - blink

alternative - live

emo - alkaline trio

wow i could go on and on with different genres and mixes of genres. and also like first 50's, 60's and 70's shit i started listening to. like the bee gees, boston, styx, rush, etc. it would take way too long and way too much thought.

blink and is and will always be my favorite band. i've loved them ever since Dude Ranch came out.

i have quite the musical taste too, though. everything from Marilyn Manson to Blink 182 to Hilary Duff to oldschool Dashboard to Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons to Explosions in the Sky to Beastie Boys to Disney Soundtracks!

the list goes on and on, my friends....

blink and is and will always be my favorite band. i've loved them ever since Dude Ranch came out.

i have quite the musical taste too, though. everything from Marilyn Manson to Blink 182 to Hilary Duff to oldschool Dashboard to Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons to Explosions in the Sky to Beastie Boys to Disney Soundtracks!

the list goes on and on, my friends....

same lol. i have lion king ST and then like phantom of the opera ST and also rent and napoleon dynamite with all the techno and 80's lol. but i always stick to my metal roots, although i love alternative softer rock and country too. also lots of pop and rap too. im a huge rap fan actually haha. ud think i was a gangsta or something. lmao. anyways enough

same lol. i have lion king ST and then like phantom of the opera ST and also rent and napoleon dynamite with all the techno and 80's lol. but i always stick to my metal roots, although i love alternative softer rock and country too. also lots of pop and rap too. im a huge rap fan actually haha. ud think i was a gangsta or something. lmao. anyways enough

Haha you're like me, I'm so eclectic with my music choices. 80's, 90's, pop-punk, pop, [some] rap, rock, classical rock, soft rock, metal, emo, lots of Japanese bands, screamo, etc. I can listen to just about anything. Dude I go from like Cher to the Goo Goo Dolls to Paramore to Dragonforce to Dir en grey to Michael Jackson to Savage Garden to Eminem, etc. Haha. I could go on and on.