**The Blends/Graphics/Avatars/Wallpapers Thread**

EmOJuNkiE1612

that's a cool site linda. i was just looking at it. :) but, in the girly tops, the first one on the left in the last row is my pic, and you can't see my copyright on it. i would appreciate it if you'd take it down, or put a readable "HM" on it and put it back up... i'm not trying to be rude... i jsut don't want people stealing it. that's happened to me A LOT.

that's a cool site linda. i was just looking at it. :) but, in the girly tops, the first one on the left in the last row is my pic, and you can't see my copyright on it. i would appreciate it if you'd take it down, or put a readable "HM" on it and put it back up... i'm not trying to be rude... i jsut don't want people stealing it. that's happened to me A LOT.

yeah i dont want to sound like a bitch but i spy my pic too lol. in the tshirts where she is wearing the snoopy shirt. (sixth row, last pic)

heres one you can replace it with, please and thanks:

Hayley.jpg

it's fine, i'll add a bigger credit.

if anyone else wants me to take down or credit their photos just ask.