Australian Tour Confirmation?

davidcraig2003

Same, more more more more PARAMORE!!!

But New Found Glory aren't bad. And in a way it's good, because they're supporting this time around you'll probably get more of a chance to say hello to them. If they're headlining them mighten even come out. (Although they've always been very accessible)

Edit: Billboards is on Russell Street, Melbourne. :)

Okay Iwantmore I guess I don't need to PM you anymore :P haha

And woo I'm buying it tomorrow! There's actually a presale on the internet for it right about now but I'm not gonna buy it 'cause 1) don't have a credit card and 2) it's gonna end in about 15mins

I'm really, REALLY hoping for a Sydney sideshow 'cause 30mins just ain't enough. But it's better than no Paramore at all! hehe. And I'm glad NFG is touring with them because I was just about to see them when I was on exchange in Canada but long story short, I couldn't go :(

oh my god. that reallllllly sucks btw! i know how you must feel. i guess you're gonna hafta buy em on ebay or something if you really wanna go.

It really, REALLY sucks! I'm so angry at myself for not buying them sooner :'(

But I really underestimated on how quick it would sell. Tickets were on sale today at 9am, and checked the website at 11am and it was already sold out. So 2 hours?! I had no chance. Stupid school. Last night I reminded my aunty to buy it for me but she didn't and now it's sold out. I'm devastated. Haha I'm in english class right now and trying to stop myself from crying. :P

I'm definitely gonna have to buy it on eBay but now I have to freakin' save up to like $100+ for some ticket I could've got for less than half price. Doesn't help that I'm so bloody poor.

Wow this post is like my life story lol. USHDFUIDSHFDUS

OMG OMG OMG OMG

THE SYDNEY PARAMORE/NEW FOUND GLORY SHOW IS ALREADY SOLD OUT!

... AND I HAVEN'T GOT MY TICKETS YET! :'( :'( :'(

OMG I'M SERIOUSLY CRYING RIGHT NOW. WHEN I FIRST SAW IT I HAD A HEART ATTACK. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I CHECKED BEFORE, IT DIDN'T LOOK LIKE IT WAS SOLD OUT!!!

I think what happened was the pre-sale ones sold out. I'm pretty damn sure they're still around - NFG aren't that huge in Australia and neither are Paramore. At the Veronicas concert you could still get tickets on the day.

I'll help! But I want side shows in Sydney. We can all make a big petition on their LJ community - hopefully they'll see it:D

Edit:

I just posted up on the LJ community. Only thing is, if they were to do sideshows they'd have to come back around the whole of Australia again. Hopefully they'll do it, but it'd be a hassle for them. They've literally got show after show.

Hahaha actually you didn't me, it took me ages to understand what you meant by "got ya", then by the time I understood I'd already read the rest of your post :P

I haven't got my damn ticket yet!!! My parents don't want me to go alone and no one wants to go with me!! And I'm like "I'll find someone, I just want to get my ticket!!"

I'll help! But I want side shows in Sydney. We can all make a big petition on their LJ community - hopefully they'll see it:D

Edit:

I just posted up on the LJ community. Only thing is, if they were to do sideshows they'd have to come back around the whole of Australia again. Hopefully they'll do it, but it'd be a hassle for them. They've literally got show after show.

Right. Lets get this ball rolling!

Now if you wouldnt mind giving me the link? haha.