Australian Tour Confirmation?

davidcraig2003

Yep I'm going to the Sydney show! I'll be going with my twin sister so look out for 2 short asian twins! hahah I'm sure there won't be that many there.

Also my brother is buying me a paramore shirt from the fbr store so hopefully I can wear that if it arrives on time. It's the shirt that says 'more more more more' then 'paramore' on the back :P

OH! And I almost forgot.... I smell a Brisbane sideshow ;)

On Paramore's myspace it says there are 2 shows at Brisbane - 4th and 5th of April.

...plus you know how I got 'connections' with people who organise these dates? ... well I'm not meant to tell you guys but I got secret information about a little headlining show they will be doing...

Yep I'm going to the Sydney show! I'll be going with my twin sister so look out for 2 short asian twins! hahah I'm sure there won't be that many there.

Also my brother is buying me a paramore shirt from the fbr store so hopefully I can wear that if it arrives on time. It's the shirt that says 'more more more more' then 'paramore' on the back :P

OH! And I almost forgot.... I smell a Brisbane sideshow ;)

On Paramore's myspace it says there are 2 shows at Brisbane - 4th and 5th of April.

...plus you know how I got 'connections' with people who organise these dates? ... well I'm not meant to tell you guys but I got secret information about a little headlining show they will be doing...

I think I love you...:P And my lips are sealed, much like the Duff sisters' lips.

Tell me how the shirt ordering goes - if it goes down smoothly I'll probably buy some stuff myself. I'm pretty hesitant about buying things online, so I missed out on getting Summer Tic:(

I'll be the short asian kid with a homemade Paramore shirt on, so look out for me. Apparently you know Joeh (as the fancy call him), he told me you're the biggest champ "EVER! EVERRR!" :P

And it's awesome to hear you got your tickets, Bec!!!:D

So, just Brisbane sideshow? No melbourne?

I bought my Sydney tickets. :D

awesome!

and yeah I think it's just brisbane. no melbourne.

I think I love you...:P And my lips are sealed, much like the Duff sisters' lips.

Tell me how the shirt ordering goes - if it goes down smoothly I'll probably buy some stuff myself. I'm pretty hesitant about buying things online, so I missed out on getting Summer Tic:(

I'll be the short asian kid with a homemade Paramore shirt on, so look out for me. Apparently you know Joeh (as the fancy call him), he told me you're the biggest champ "EVER! EVERRR!" :P

And it's awesome to hear you got your tickets, Bec!!!:D

haha I wished the duff's sisters lips were actually sealed. frigging hate them. (random rant! :P!)

and yep I'll tell how the order goes. still haven't ordered yet 'cause my bro hasn't got the money right now.

you know joe?! like as in kingkongschlong joe? hahaha he's awesome!

Hahaha yeah man, Joe! As in "I love Lisa (Veronicas)" Joe :P I don't know about this whole kingkongschlong business, I'll have to ask him what you mean by that...

Yeah man that's cool, hope it all goes well. Man, I gotta get a job or something now - all the Paramore related stuff to be buying!! But unfortunately it appears that no place I could possibly work has positions vaccant right now. (Random rant aswell)

And I wish the Duff sister's lips were sealed too;)

Ahhh I never noticed his MySpace URL. Joe is awesome :P

Dude, I got rejected by Woolies, Franklins and Maccas. But I've been applying without a resume, so I'd better put one together...

Oooh.. that sucks :S

Well if it makes you feel better I applied WITH a resume and still got rejected

I know it's mean, but I do feel better :P

I've no clue how to put together a resume - it's one of those things that look so daunting but is probably easy once you start.

It's like eating a whole pie - you just don't know where to start, but once you get in it's easy, and once you're done its great.

Hahah glad I'm glad my misfortune made you feel better :P

But ask your parents or something for help on how to make a resume. I got my older brother to help me do mine.

EDIT: Oh, and to make you feel even MORE better, at the KFC place I applied they were actually looking for workers and I STILL got rejected!

Ok, I hate to be the bearer of bad news...but they just posted this in their myspace blog...

Attn: Japan and Australia Dates Cancelled

Category: Music

Dear International Friends,

Unfortunately, we have to cancel our upcoming shows in Japan and Australia. We are unable to make these shows because our recording schedule for the new album has run longer than expected.

We're very disappointed about not being able to see all of you this spring! We hope once you hear the new CD that you'll agree the wait was worth it.

We promise to make it up to you soon!

- Paramore

^ I hope so.

I was really looking forward to this April dates though because it was really convienient. It was during my school holidays and this year I can't go out that much because I'm in Year 11 and need to prepare for my HSC next year.

ARUIHDGUH I really hope it's on the holidays again. *prays*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Now I'm stuck going to New Found Glory who I don't even like. But I have to go because my friend wants to see them and she was coming with me so I could see Paramore.

OK, I'm seriously very angry now. What a waste of money.

Edit: Man, they can't do that! You can't pull out that late and leave your fans with a $50 ticket to see a band they don't like!!!

Yeah...if they are touring the UK at the end of May, it's possible they could add some Japan/Australia dates around those dates...

yeahh. orr.. if they're not doing australia and japan anymore.. then maybe they won't be doing the uk in may afterall. maybe they won't be back til after they've done japan and australia. which kinda makes sense seeing as they've already been here twice with that album.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Now I'm stuck going to New Found Glory who I don't even like. But I have to go because my friend wants to see them and she was coming with me so I could see Paramore.

OK, I'm seriously very angry now. What a waste of money.

Edit: Man, they can't do that! You can't pull out that late and leave your fans with a $50 ticket to see a band they don't like!!!

I paid $60. Postage and processing fees. And it hasn't even come in the mail yet. (Ordered it a week and a half ago)

It really is like being dumped.

Ouch.

I blew off 3 concerts I really wanted to go to so I could save money for Paramore merch. And they weren't very expensive concerts either.

I'm not really angry at them, I'm just angry at the whole situation. It really really sucks. It's not a little thing, it's really big.