Australian Tour Confirmation?

davidcraig2003

You can probably go to either, but like Maria said, if it's before the concert go to the 18+.

They'll probably let a few months slide and let you into either. But if it's a licensed event and you're underaged they mighten let you in.

And I'm gonna be dancing when the ticket's in my hand!!! It's gonna be the best.

Haha! That's not nerdy, that's the Parawhore spirit I like to see!!

I'm really excited about the concert, I really wanna show Paramore a great time so they'll come back more often. But every show I've been to everyone's participated in the things like "Whoa" so that'll make them happy:p

I really don't like NFG. But I was going to go anyway. BUT, I havent gotten my student card yet so the train to get to melbourne was going to be like $100, plus a ticket for a headliner i don't like, and accommodation for the night.

So, I am not going.

But I hope the audience are good for them and they come back and do their own headlining shows (or with a better band at least).

Yeah I know what you mean, Tiff. I don't think sideshows are likely though.. sadly :( Because the schedule is pretty full! There's not really any time for it.

I'm trying to organise what to do. I really want to go. I'm going to fly to a show, and then fly to Newcastle the next day so I can go home for holidays. Except it being easter weekend, I can't get picked up from Newcastle to go home. So.. not sure what to do.

Goddamn. I wish they'd do sideshows in the week after easter. How late would they announce them?

They'll be no Sydney sideshow - they're WAY too full for that. Unless they come back around the whole of Australia to headline or something.

But I'll make sure that I'm dancing and singing and moving to the groove, because hopefully that'll encourage them to come back. But through my experiences, Aussie crowds are pretty involved.

And I will take pictures and videos for you guys...

Melbourne's probably your best shot for a sideshow, because it's the end. Brissie they might arrive on the day or a day before, which won't leave much space for a sideshow.

Don't wait too long, though. It's better to go to the Sydney show then find out there's a sideshow then miss out on the Sydney show only to find out there's no sideshow.

Nooo!!! Just go anyway!!

None of my friends are going - I might be meeting up with some other fans. But either way, Paramore's just way too good to miss.

Once Paramore are on the stage doing their thing you'll forget about whether friends are there or not. You're there for the music.

It's more complicated than that. I live (for uni) 6 hours away from Sydney. And then live (regularly) a further 4 hours from Sydney in the opposite direction. So, it's hard to organise my travel. And I don't drive. So my friends were going to be my lifts and I can't afford accommodation.

Haha.. yeah.. it's complicated, but I'm pretty sure I can't go. They better come back :(