NME news

hayleh

trust me you guys Reading is so much fun, admitably i dont do the whole camping thing cause i live across the river haha but still like its just mega fun and if paramore play the same tent as they were gonna last year you can be close and honestly i hate not washing my hair n stuff but it doesn't matter at all every one looks bad and smells and no one cares haha

yeah, i really hope paramore play this year =]

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ its download

its all metal and harder stuff innit

but yea

us PFFFFFFFFersss would know before them lot =D

i'm not really sure man. evanescene are doing it, and my chemical romance and shit. they're not exactly hardcore. they're in the charts, aha.

bowling for soup too.

Ok, for us non-UK folks, what is download? Another festival?

yup. a lot of metal bands do play at it, but others too. they usually get bottled though.

http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/home/index.asp

my pal who goes every year seems to think they'll be doing it. says he wouldn't be surprised if they did, so they're not exactly the kind of band who would never be able to do it in a million years kinda thing. it is possible. but it's all just speculation at the moment.

If Paramore played Download I would definitely go. Download has a great line up (so far) this year.... and it's not all metal (quite a lot of mainstream rock bands have been confirmed so far) so I think there's a good chance that Paramore might play it.

i just realised that i keep saying the same old shit, lol.

i keep going on about bloody festivals.

anyway, just seen what you wrote sophie..

i got that email toooooo. wonder when they will announce the dates. i canny wait any longer.

i really can't see them playing download, i'd be slightly concerned they'd get booed but i dunno i've never been haha

download if like a big metal festival like reading but reading is more for all types of music

A metal festival with MCR and Linkin Park two of the headliners...:P

Anyways. I'm going to download so I would love it if Paramore played :D