NME news

hayleh

http://www.nme.com/news/paramore/26821

- - - - -

Paramore announce new album release date

Record gets a summer release

5 hours ago

Paramore have attempted to clear up speculation about the release of their new album, following a series of online rumours.

The band are currently recording the follow up 2005's 'All We Know Is Falling' in New Jersey, and expect to have the new album finished and mastered by the beginning of April.

The album is being produced by David Bendeth who has worked with Hawthorn Heights and Ima Robot.

Although no definitive release date has been announced, several possible days have been rumoured on various websites.

However a spokesperson for the band has told NME.COM that nothing is confirmed yet, although Paramore are considering two possible dates, June 11 or 25 (with a US release the the following day depending on which day is decided upon).

Meanwhile, the band are then expected to hit the road, touring Japan and Australia at the end of March, before returning to the US for April and May dates.

A UK tour for May and June is expected to be announced soon.

- - - - -

uk tour in may and june???????

*dies*

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES, that's what i like to hear :]

A tour in May and June would be soooo good, oooh i hope they do it

Ah the album 11th or 25th they sound good enough to me, a couple of weeks longer maybe

Doesn't make to much difference....well i would like it sooner but hey who doesn't

oh cool. yeah, i thought it would be like october again. i kinda feel bad for em, cos it must get dead stressful going from one place to another straight away like that.. but i guess that's what they're in it for man, the touring. ooooh. canny wait. i'm actually about to die.

Yeah it's shaping up to be a pretty hectic schedule

I mean i could wait for October or something quite easily, buuut....like i said i'm not complaining haha

Shame i'm going to end up travelling to all the shows i decide to go to by myself grrr

Ah well it will be worth it

Hopefully they can play one in my direction, i won't hold my breath though haha

Haha okay sounds good to me, seeing as i expect you will go to quite a few like last time xP

Any around London....like Oxford and that lot to i guess i will go to

Anything near Birmingham at a push

Haha it's kinda wierd we live at like opposite ends

Warped starts June 28th in San Diego.

Their last US date on the headlining tour is May 19th...so they could head to the UK at the end of May/beginning of June, play a week or two of dates...and still have a few weeks off before Warped.

I hope they do it that way...I worry about them getting worn down from too much touring. Warped can definitely be very hard on a band...

Warped starts June 28th in San Diego.

Their last US date on the headlining tour is May 19th...so they could head to the UK at the end of May/beginning of June, play a week or two of dates...and still have a few weeks off before Warped.

I hope they do it that way...I worry about them getting worn down from too much touring. Warped can definitely be very hard on a band...

i finish school like june 13th, hmm i really hope i can go but with gcse's n stuff it'll be tricky.i'll just wait till dates are announced haha

I worry about them getting worn down from too much touring. Warped can definitely be very hard on a band...

i know man. i do too =/ i'd never be able to do anything like that.

i'm really excited though. like, about to die with excitement kinda thing.

it's weird though.. that they're coming back before the new cd is even released.

ah well, i'm not complaining! just hope they're alright.