William Tell

stephler

just got back from the release party and the album sounds AMAZING! andrew mcmahon made a surprise appearance and played "Fairfax". william killed it live. not to menttion my LOVERLY OOHLAS played too :D.

i'll post my little video of andrew and william playing together. hell that's the closest thing i'm getting to soco for awhile.

saw him live. nice guy.

the music though...not a big fan.

but that's cool that him and andrew played together!

side note: when i saw him live, this girl went up to him after the show and said, "hey i love you! you sound so much like something corporate! i love them!" and then he said, "yeah, that was my old band." the girl about fainted. it was hilarious!!... you'd think that if she loved something corporate so much, she'd know who william tell was. maybe not, i guess. but even i knew he was from something corporate and i don't even own one of their albums. hmm.

yup! he said he was going on tour soon. he did a cover of "Sweet Caroline" it was amazing. haha SOOOO much crowd participation then again half those people couldn't even stand up straight and were beyond faded i got slapped in the head when the "hands, touchin hands, reaching out..." part.