help!

WayneFarro

help me!

i've got a song in my head i heard last night on the radio, i remember the lyrics but i can't remember who sings and i wanna hear more of their stuff.................they're a american emo band i think!

"i called her on the phone and she touched herself"

does anyone know what it called??????

thanks!

boo, missing hunter still!!!!!

LOL...of all the Say Anything songs, that's the one that's going to be a huge hit. It cracks me up.

It's also one of Hayley's favorite songs....errr, songs that "changed her life" if you believe Kerrang! - I think it was listed in her runners-up column or something like that...idk though....it doesn't really seem like a Hayley song to me....I think it might have been someone at Kerrang! having a little joke.

LOL...of all the Say Anything songs, that's the one that's going to be a huge hit. It cracks me up.

It's also one of Hayley's favorite songs....errr, songs that "changed her life" if you believe Kerrang! - I think it was listed in her runners-up column or something like that...idk though....it doesn't really seem like a Hayley song to me....I think it might have been someone at Kerrang! having a little joke.

HAHA I never knew Kerrang! said that. You're right that totally doesn't seem like a song that would..."change her life" haha but she has a great sense of humor and I can totally see her laughing at the song...just not having it change her life. You know, it's not exactly full of deep meaning hahaha. But it's a funny song to blast through the streets with the windows down with friends. Believe me, I've done it. :]