4/29-Philadelphia-TLA

cheleawelseyx

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKAY! Here's my review on the show. Well, I got to the TLA around 1:30 and I saw Josh, Jemermy, and Zac across the street. I screamed Zac's name but I don't think he heard me, haha. Well, then I waited in line and The girl infront of me really wanted a ticket to the show, but she couldn't find any. It turns out the show became sold out. Well then I just talked to a few people in the line until it was time for the M&G. The M&G started a half an hour late for some reason. There was ALOT of people there. Well, not alot alot, but maybe like 25 or so, there was alot more people than the last time. Well, when I got inside the TLA Paramore wasen't out yet so people just ran to the barrier and picked out their spots, which kind of ruined the M&G(I'll explain that in a second).When Paramore came out about five mintues later, almost everyone just stayed where they were and Paramore pretty much just stayed together. It's not like thats a bad thing, but I don't know, it's not what I expected. It wasen't ANYTHING like last time. And since the M&G had so many people and there wasen't enough time, everything seemed kind of rushed. I took a picture with the band and then one with Hayley, but since I took the picture of us, you can't see me. But, the picture of Hayley looks good, so I'll post that. But the picture of me and the band looks really bad. Anyways, I told Zac that he was looking good and he said he never heard that before, haha. And Hayley said I had a sweet camera. Yeah, so after that I went up and got all my merch. Then I came back to the barrier and Paramore left. I had a really good spot, right near the center and a little to the left. Right when the doors opened, Love Arcade began playing. The show wasen't sapost (sp?) to start until 7. Since it started early, some people missed out on Love Arcade And This Providence. Love Arcade was okay, I'm not really into them though. This Providence was amazing. I loved how they talked about being christians and stuff. The Almost were really good, but I'm not a real big fan. Then Paramore came out. It was amazing to say the least. They sounded perfect, it was the best show I have ever been to. And when they played For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic me and my sister where one of the very few people singing and Hayley seen us singing and she looked so surprised and put her mic down and let me and my sister sing like for five sceonds! That made my life, seriously. I have a video of that too. Anyways, after the show I got some merch from This Providence and then I went back to the Paramore merch table because the merch guy said he would give me a poster because I tipped him like five dollars. He said he wasen't allowed to give them out, so their not for sale or anything. But, he gave them to me and my sister. They are huge. They are about 18.5x25 inches. Anyways, me and my sister wanted to meet Paramore after the show because we didn't think the M&G did enough justice. So, me and a few other people went to 3rd street, where Paramore's tour bus was located, and waited for them to come. After about a half an hour they came down the street and we were all so happy. They all went into the tour bus but Josh stayed out for a few minutes and he said that the rest of the band would come back out. I took a picture with him and he signed my poster. Then he went into the tour bus and got everyone's laundry and walked somewhere to do the laundry I guess, haha. Then Zac came out and we talked for awhile. I took a picture with him and he signed my poster as well. Then after awhile Hayley came out in her pajamas, which really didn't look like pajamas, and was talking to everyone and stuff. She was so sweet, as always. Then out of the blue this police guy came up to us on a bike and he started to scream at everyone and told us all to leave and to go somewhere else. No one really payed attention to him but then he started to get real beastly and started to scream and stuff and threatened to take everyone to jail if we didn't leave. Hayley looked so stunned and scared and then Jeremy and a couple of other people came off the bus and everyone went to the corner and left because we couldn't be around the tour bus anymore. Then people started to leave because the police guy was going haywire and was like screaming at Hayley and stuff, which got me pissed, like you can't just scream at Hayley. I don't care who you are. He was telling them that they had to leave and move the bus and then they said that the bus driver wasen't back yet. So then me and my sister went home, we didn't want to get the copper mad, haha. So that's it. Sorry that it was SOOOOO long, I like to get into detail. I'll post the pictures and videos in another post.

Philadelphia police.... I fucking hate them. They are always getting people in trouble when people do nothing wrong and when you call them, you could say someone was trying to kill you and they would come to your house like... 2 hours later IF at all. Funny how some stupid cops can make a whole city look bad. Now I am mad.

OKAY, here are the videos.

Misery Business

Hallelujah

For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic (Where Hayley points the mic to me)

My Heart

I also have a video of the encore, Born For This and Pressure, but it's over 100 megs and I don't know how to bring them down.

And sorry about the quaility of the videos. They look alot better

when I don't watch them on YouTube.

Here are some photos, I have more but they aren't as good as these.

I will post them if anyone wants them though.

And sorry that they are so big, it would have taken forever to resize them.

HPIM1298.jpg

HPIM1303.jpg

HPIM1304.jpg

HPIM1280.jpg

HPIM1273.jpg

HPIM1279.jpg

HPIM1271.jpg

HPIM1267.jpg

HPIM1266.jpg

HPIM1255.jpg

HPIM1251.jpg

HPIM1250.jpg

HPIM1244.jpg

HPIM1241.jpg

HPIM1240.jpg

HPIM1239.jpg

HPIM1242.jpg

HPIM1235.jpg

HPIM1236.jpg

HPIM1187.jpg

SHEESH! brittany AND chelsea, you both got awesome pictures and all. yeah after the fact of the meet and greet i was thinking "wow that could've been a lot better than it was" and i KNEW i should've hung around on 3rd st. but i didn't want to be out too late and be really tired for school today.

but seriously, the pictures you two have posted put mine to shame. booooo. oh and brittany, where were you by the barrier (as in center, right, etc.)? because it looks like you may have been somewhere near me.

Edit: i'm gonna post some pictures later, i have to go help my mom with groceries and stuff....

SHEESH! brittany AND chelsea, you both got awesome pictures and all. yeah after the fact of the meet and greet i was thinking "wow that could've been a lot better than it was" and i KNEW i should've hung around on 3rd st. but i didn't want to be out too late and be really tired for school today.

but seriously, the pictures you two have posted put mine to shame. booooo. oh and brittany, where were you by the barrier (as in center, right, etc.)? because it looks like you may have been somewhere near me.

Uh... maybe? I was the one who kept yelling at my dad and sister if that helps. haha they were pissing me off.

cheleawelseyx.. haha I saw you, but I didn't know it was you at the time. I was behind you are the merch table when you were getting those posters.

Sooo here's my story.

We got to Philly at like 5, and then it started to rain D:

So we went to starbucks because we didn't want to wait in line.

Um, so while we were driving down South Street we saw either Gavin or Ryan, I forget, from TP and we were like HAAAAAAY! out the window lol.

And then we saw David and said the same thing. Annnnd then we saw Josh, but we were out of the car and didn't stop or anything. We just passed by and said hey.

So then when they let people in, we cut and got in. Love Arcade started like a half hour early, like before everyone was even in the place. I've listened to them before, and I didn't like them but they were much better live. Haha was it just me, or did the lead singer seem drunk or something? After the show I was him getting into a cab and these people were screaming at him like, "what the hell are you doing?" Haha no idea what that was about.

so then This providence! I lovelovelove them. Amazing as usual. Except I didn't like how they were talking about God and stuff. I mean, not everyone belives in the same thing. And he didn't just mention it, he was talking about it for a long time. I felt like I was at church lol.

After they were unsetting up, or whatever you call it, my friend Katie was like "I'M THIRSTY!" really loudly, so Dan gave her a water bottle haha.

Soooo then before The Almost the crowd started pushing. Like, not shoving, it was like a lot of people pushing at once and people were like falling and stuff lol. My friend Maggie fell and I almost fell trying to help her haha. It was funny at first but then it was just pathetic. Like, there was no room to go anywhere. I really couldn't breathe.

It wasn't pushing like to have fun, it was pushing to get closer, which I think is really pathetic. so I lost all my friends, by the time The Almost started. They're okay, I've listened to them before, but I didn't enjoy them at all.

so them between them and Paramore, I was complaining to myself since I didn't have any friends near me to complain too haha, I was like this is the worst paramore show I've ever been to blah blah blah. But then once I stopped complaining and Paramore started to play I enjoyed it a lot.

mmm soo good. I love seeing them. There was still pushing but not as much, but it was still kind of annoying. I was like, if you're gonna push so much open up a fucking pit. But no one did till like, the third to last song. Whatever. So them crowdsurfing started haha so great. I actually don't mind them at all, I think they're fun. Got kicked in the head countless times haha.

So, by the second to last song, I was up at the barricade. So fucking clue how I did that. I wasn't even trying to, really. It was great.

Oh, and I lost my earring :[ Haha, it was my cartilage, so I don't know how it came out. I mean, it's hard for even me to take it out when I'm trying to.

But overall, it was a really great show.

You guys who went, where were you in the crowd?

I'll post pictures when I can, I didn't take my camera since 3 friends did, so I'll show you some of their good pictures when I get them.

:]]]]]]]]]]]

Uh... maybe? I was the one who kept yelling at my dad and sister if that helps. haha they were pissing me off.

YOU WERE RIGHT NEXT TO ME. TO MY LEFT. hahahah. oh man. i held your spot for you when you got merch and you held mine for me. hahah. saweeeet. that was very nice of you, btw. but i was stupid and decided "well i'll contemplate getting a shirt afterwards." and they had no smalls left by the time i got there, and the medium looked kinda big. but i got the preorder! i'm gonna post pictures when i'm done feeding some baby bunnies.

YOU WERE RIGHT NEXT TO ME. TO MY LEFT. hahahah. oh man. i held your spot for you when you got merch and you held mine for me. hahah. saweeeet. that was very nice of you, btw. but i was stupid and decided "well i'll contemplate getting a shirt afterwards." and they had no smalls left by the time i got there, and the medium looked kinda big. but i got the preorder! i'm gonna post pictures when i'm done feeding some baby bunnies.

I'm just nice like that. Hahaha. Yeah. I got home and there was actually no dirt on my RIOT! shirt. I was shocked. It was sitting on the floor for an hour because there was no way for me to pick it up.