Reading and Leeds?

nemesis90

damn. paramore and eisley are gonna clash? gahhhh. im gonna have to give this a serious think.

There is still a chance they may not clash. Eisley are second on the Carling Stage. This will be the second year in a row I haven't been but when I did use to go I can remember the Carling Stage started just after the gates opened and the Main Stage about 40 mins after.

This is gonna be AWESOME :D the main stage is great early on because its not too crowded and you can get pretty close without too much effort. its good to have some room to jump about in too :)

ahh great!

yeah im hoping it wont to tooooo packed for paramore

i dnt see why it would be..

ohhh thrice have pulled out.....not too bothered.....new band =)......yay(depending on who it is haha)

paramore on first it won't be too bad getting a good spot and all.

and i thought the day tickets were all sold out as well, but i dont act know one of my friends just told me that.

but you can buy tickets on the day, but i guess its can be kinda risky just in case...

Thrice were epic in 03 on the old Concrete Jungle stage.

Now they have pretty much released the full line up you will find loads of tickets up for sale at various places. I know a lot of people who buy tickets when the go and sale and then sale them on if the line up is shocking.