Reading and Leeds?

nemesis90

I believe main stage is 3 o clock or something. As gates open at 12pm on Friday.

Tbh the only way reading will be incredible is if Alexisonfire play, rumor has it they are, Im still waiting for them to say.

I think we should all meet for a drink, make it early mind, as I will be out of it for most of the weekend :D

When I used to go music started at 12 on all stages. I used to love waking up early and waiting by the main entrance till it opened and then pegging it to the front of what ever stage had the best bands on.

haha thats what i do/used to do haha

apart from the pegging it to the front bit, i just casually walk.lol

^ Ha yeah when I first used to go, when I was like 15 we would get so excited if one of our favourite bands were on first on on any stage that as soon as them gates opened we ran to it like our life depending on it. Was fucking funny when they first changed the layout of the arena. Ran around the whole place looking for the Carling tent.

I would hate to be at the front, thats shit. Near the front is cool, As there is normally a pit :D I shall start one at paramore! I hope you join in Sophie :P

Billy Talent are meant to be headlining the lock-up with Jimmy. I still think Alexisonfire should be high up on that.

haha you dont know how excited i am to see the full lock up line up.

its gonna be sooooooo good.

=)

I would hate to be at the front, thats shit. Near the front is cool, As there is normally a pit :D I shall start one at paramore! I hope you join in Sophie :P

Billy Talent are meant to be headlining the lock-up with Jimmy. I still think Alexisonfire should be high up on that.

I've said it many times, and I'll say it again -- I don't understand how you mosh to Paramore, lol..

I got to hardcore/metal shows all the time, and I just don't get how one moshes to Paramore...