Who Watches Brookers' Videos On YouTube???

Parawhore815

Guest haunted_dreams55

aww thats suck even more. If I was in your place my mom would be all " I think you can wait, its just a video game." Its not its my life.haha What I hate is that my parents bought my brother two game systems but yet after they bought my X-Box they told me they're not going to buy anymore game systems for us. But what did they do buy my brother a DS.Yeah I know its not a game system but still. =/

Guest haunted_dreams55

I would like a DS, I love Mario Cart and Animal Crossing. If only my brother still worked at EBGames, he could have given me a discount on the 360.

Guest haunted_dreams55

haha it is. I only been on there once though. Its also just a Brittany and Rebekah talking about G4 and Brookers thread too. Oh and sometimes Emily.haha

Guest haunted_dreams55

Yeah me too.

Thats cool!! Well I asked my mom if it was ok to use my grad money/birthday money to buy a 360 and she said I didn't need it.ha Then my sister tells her that I DO need it. But I told her I didn't need a camera till next year because thats when I plan on taking the class anyways.