Who Watches Brookers' Videos On YouTube???

Parawhore815

Guest haunted_dreams55

ha. Between me and my brother I would say that I'm a better gamer then him. But I do play more then him since he has school and a job. I don't have X-Box Live but I really want it because it is not fun playing Halo by yourself. :(

ha. Between me and my brother I would say that I'm a better gamer then him. But I do play more then him since he has school and a job. I don't have X-Box Live but I really want it because it is not fun playing Halo by yourself. :(

Ahhhhhhh no its not. I play Halo 2 every night in parties of 16. It's nuts.

Guest haunted_dreams55

haha I like playing the first level by myself alot, I don't know why. Thats cool!! My brother did that once it sounds like so much fun. I only played with two other people, it was so much fun. Oh I got a question, if I get a 360 should I get the Elite or the other one? I know Morgan said if you don't have one and you are looking to buy one then get the Elite.

Guest haunted_dreams55

Thats cool. I would but it with some of the graduaction money/birthday money I get but I really need to but a good cammcorder for college. But I am olny going to Community College to get my general subjects done then I'm hoping to go to USC. I'll have to think about this.ha

Guest haunted_dreams55

Yeah me too. I probably wont need a cammcorder till next year too. I think I'll buy the 360 and Grears of War. Then what money I have left I'll save for the camera and X-Box Live.

That's a good idea. But something you should do is enter the "My Mom's a Gamer" thing on X-Box live. You write an essay talking about your mom playing video games and you can either win an xbox 360 elite or 100 dollars worth of flowers for your mom on mothers day.

I am sure your mom doesn't play games. Mine doesn't either. That's why I cooked up an essay.