Who Watches Brookers' Videos On YouTube???

Parawhore815

Guest haunted_dreams55

Thats cool to do. I change everytime I make a new one. Which isn't that offten but sometimes I get really bored and make like two so then I change it after every month.

Guest haunted_dreams55

I know. I went on myspace and saw that I had a new blog sub. So I looked and it was Brookers. then when I opened it I was laughing because we were just talking about when she was going to put up a new video.haha

Guest haunted_dreams55

First: HAPPY HALLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Second: That sounds great!! I was going to make a X-Play, Attack of the Show thread, you know joined together. But I didn't think alot of people on here knew about the two shows. What do you think?

Guest haunted_dreams55

It was a couple of months ago. Every Saturday in the morning they always have marathons of different shows. I just happened to wake up early and catch it.

Guest haunted_dreams55

Yeah, I have had mine for 3 years but I never recorded X-Play. I started watching it then too. My cousin introduced it to me and I'm so happy now.ha

Guest haunted_dreams55

haha. Yeah I watched the beganing of Tuesdays. I liked when she was on two boxes. Oh I loved when her mic wasn't working and she had to use Kevin's.haha It was so funny.

Guest haunted_dreams55

Yeah they should. when she first came one on thought thats what they were going to do. Yes Sara was the best!!! I hope she does something on G4. I miss her a bunch and Brendan too.