I havent been a newbie for awhile.

Kurtni

My name is Courtney, however I typically spell it Kurtni just because I like the look of it more that way. The sites I work for usually keep me occupied but this one looked pretty neat and I love paramore, so I decided to register. I haven't been a noob for like 2 years, it'll be fun to be new again. One of the sites I help out with actually has alot of paramore icons you guys might like, I made some of them. I love making graphics. I like writing as well. As you can probably tell I type alot... about everything, I talk even more in person. I'll stop chattering on and on now.

Seeing as how most of the pictures I use for icons I get from here I'd be happy to. How would you like me to send them to you?

Also, most of my icons are 100x100 px. because that's the size that you can have on the other boards im registered on. I noticed on this board they can be 128x128, if you need them to be that size I can make new ones.8-)

hey Kurtni, i'm Rachna. welcome (back) =]

you said you work for other sites. which ones?

GSB, a Green Day site. I wrote alot of their articles and Im a mod. Then I do promotion stuff for a site for our site forThe Living End. and I do little odd jobs for a few other sites.

And thanks to everyone else who welcomed me, you guys are so nice to noobs.8-)