does this happen to you?

WayneFarro

Hey!

sorry if there's already a thread like this.....don't think there is though......they might be something similar cos it's a "issue" i'm sure a lot people have views on......

anyway a question, mainly for the guys....do people "accuse" you of loving Paramore just because you "fancy" hayley? i mean people say this to me nearly everyday, they think i love paramore cos i find hayley attractive, which obviously i do but it's not why i love paramore........i first heard paramore about 5 months ago and i didn't even see any pictures of the band until after i had listened to them.....the fact hayley was a attractive, young redhead was just kinda like a bonus, i love them not matter what they look like.......i'm just annoyed people think i'm that superficial and i hope none of you just love paramore cos of hayley cos 'Paramore Is A Band'.....i'd like to think no-one is that superficial....so has anyone had similar experiences or got any views on this subject?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes they do. my best friend will sit there and bug me about it and say things like "You only like them because of hayley blahblahblah." god, it annoys the hell out of me.

yeah, that's what i get all the time, it does my head.........i get him back though cos my best mate likes 50 Cent so i joke around that he only likes 50 Cent cos he fancies him! lol..........it annoys the hell out of me too!!!! grrrr!!!!!!

I don't get that for some reason, but all of my friends say 'The only thing that they (Paramore) have going for them is Hayley, she's hot blah blah blah'

Which gets on my nerves...quite a lot

I think i was accused for being in love with Hunter's Hair though haha i didn't mind that xP

I don't get that for some reason, but all of my friends say 'The only thing that they (Paramore) have going for them is Hayley, she's hot blah blah blah'

I think i was accused for being in love with Hunter's Hair though haha i didn't mind that xP

Yeah she is hot, that's probably why i get it..............and sorry but you friends don't know much then do they?.........sorry i just get wound up easily if someone slags off paramore and says something about them i don't agree with

^ No i completely agree they know nothing haha

But you shouldn't get wound up when someone slags them off as you put it

I mean every band has their critics i know it doesn't make sense to you when they do it

As long as you know that they are amazing and there are others out there that think the same

It's okay :]

I tried the whole persuading thing on my friends now they have this rule....whenever i mention Paramore they have to punch me haha....it's not very nice but i think i do tend to relate everything back to them

^ No i completely agree they know nothing haha

But you shouldn't get wound up when someone slags them off as you put it

I mean every band has their critics i know it doesn't make sense to you when they do it

As long as you know that they are amazing and there are others out there that think the same

It's okay :]

thanks that actually helps......i'll try and remember that next time i hear someone "slag" them off..........i think they're amazing and all you amazing guys on these boards think the same so actually i don't care what other people think

What 'accused'?! You DO love Hunter's hair!:P

Well, being a girl I don't have this problem, but I have had people go to me "Paramore SUCK!" and stuff like that - sometimes just to wind me up. I had one of my supposedly best friends (who doesn't actually listen to that much music but thinks she does and is all in the know) listen to one of their songs and go "It sounds like pop. Yuck."

Sure, it's really annoying when people that're supposed to be your mates and have your back slag off something you love, but in the end you don't need their justification. Even if you do love them.

"And no one's gonna tell me I'm defined, confined by love"

Haha true, so i wasn't really accused...

They were just telling me what i already know :]

I mean who doesn't love Hunter's Hair it's like the greatest thing ever....seriously

...Yes i do have an unhealthy obsession with other people's hair

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JadeIsRad

lmao yeah Zac Attack seems heaps of funnnn :] and yeah I get acused of liking Paramore just because there is a female in the band! I mean, wtf?! Why would I only like them because there is a girl in the band?! Gah some people are annoying.

i didn't even see any pictures of the band until after i had listened to them.....the fact hayley was a attractive, young redhead was just kinda like a bonus, i love them not matter what they look like.......?

Yeeeeah, me too... I hadn't seen pictures of them for a few months till after I first heard them... And even when I tried to find pictures I couldn't for a while... So yeah, Hayley's QUITE the bounus :D

well people at my school clasify paramore as emos slitting thier wrists which is just pathetic. And here they are saying that whilst they listen to bloody 50 cent, who by the way, got shot like 100000 times or something. Idiots...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA, nice 50 Cent remark :rotfl:

well people at my school clasify paramore as emos slitting thier wrists which is just pathetic. And here they are saying that whilst they listen to bloody 50 cent, who by the way, got shot like 100000 times or something. Idiots...

My theory on 50 cent is that the guy that shot him should have hit him an extra time... Then we wouldn't have to hear "I GOT SHOT 9 TIMES" all the DAMN time...

lmfao yeah i agree.. i mean come on. Being shot 9 times isn't something to be proud of now is it? He should be thinking that everyone is out to get him..lmao. Why can't people just listen to paramore and then judge them? (people at my school) they take one look at them and go "PERRUGH! EMOS!" gaarrrggghhh its so annoying

Guest JadeIsRad
ive never had anyone think i like paramore because hayley is good looking BUT i have had my friends not even listen to them once they learn that the band is female fronted.

just ridiculous.

Now THAT is stupid! honestly :willy_nilly::nono: