Uk tour dates?

megazord

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ what do you mean you have seen it many times before? as in.. on these boards?..

martin, you sound the same as me! the only reason i stayed at school til the very end was so that i didn't have to get a job. ahaha. talk about lazy bas.

and meg lol @ "posh school".

http://punktastic.com/

Paramore added to Slam Dunk Fest Paul, 3rd Apr 2007 @ 9:00AM

Paramore have been added to the Slam Dunk Festival bill in Leeds. Check the flyer out here:

caavshqv23rn0.jpg

OMFG i think im gonna cry im not quite sure with happiness or sadness

my 2 favourite bands are playing together!!!!!! but its in leeds and'll prob clash with my gcse's

okay, this is too much im too tired

ohh my file a fax(i think thats what you call them) is packed in a suitcase somewhere i wanna look at the dates.this is too much for me to get my head around hahaha i should be asleep!

it's ok dear it's the first sunday of half term so ALL OF US GCSE STUDENTS ARE SAFE!

it is so weird, i mean on punktastic they are calling it Ska dunk festival cause apart from paramore all those bands are classed as ska punk.hmm i dunno.i'll go if i can.i really really wanna.seriously paramore and sonic boom six are my favourite bands and i love failsafe and reel big fish.it would seriously be sooooo goooooooood!i never ever thought i'd see paramore and sonic boom six playing the same show...