Uk tour dates?

megazord

aw man, you should go! if you love all those bands then you totally should. i'm just not cos it's a total effort for me and i don't like the other bands. would be a different story if it was like their own show in leeds. i'll well go then. but i can't be bothered pissing around for a festival.

you should go though! sounds like you'd love it.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope its before my a levels kick in :[

ive already been denied a download festival ticket because of my exams. but thankfully the sounds are playing in manchester during download weekend so im sure my parents wont mind ONE gig ;]

cant wait to leave college. im gonna live like ... a ten minute walk from manchester and i can go to gigs WITHOUT FIGHTING WITH MY MUM whoooo! haha

x

Would be quite an effort to travel from London to Wales to Leeds and then back to London all in 2 days. Leeds being on a Sunday and the following day being a bank holiday it's more practical. Really hope that if there is a tour then the London date is not on the 28th as I am seeing Head Automatica that day.

^ Yeah me to, i don't really want it to be huuuge, but i guess one day we will have to come to terms with that, it's going to happen eventually, i was holding out for the Carling Academy in Islington i am in love with that venue but it's to small :/