Uk tour dates?

megazord

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, it is weird. and i know whatcha mean, like it's weird that it seems as though they're doing a one off show in glasgow, even though they're not only missing out scotland by doing festivals. they are missing like ireland and shit... and certain parts of england. and even wales. so, it seems weird that glasgow is the only one getting a gig outta it.

i really can't complain though can i? ahaha.

i think i might actually phone up and ask. the people might be able to tell us if there are gonna be anymore on sale for different parts of the uk.

hmm, i dunno though. last time i called up for help they started their shite with me, so i don't know if i'm up for it, haha.

maybe they're just playing Glasgow cause they wanna.

they always say how much they like Scotland.

haha, i dunno.

good luck if you call, i'd be too scared.

^ ahahahaa

i remember that

but yeah

so like, wasnt the glasgow date on some random webiste??

maybe like, all the dates are dotted around and you gotta find them

hahaa

i think a couple of sites are selling tickets.

im gonna go search some sites now hahahha

sorry for all my double posts

i think a couple of sites are selling tickets.

im gonna go search some sites now hahahha

sorry for all my double posts

yeah, i got mine offa ticketweb, and they are now on ticketmaster too. they're prolly on seetickets aswell.

if there were tickets for anywhere else i'm sure someone woulda found em by now.. so i doubt there will be any for like england shows or that.

yeah, aren't they touring america during gian? anyway, don't think they'd be the special guests. people would be told if paramore were doing it..

they are big(ish) now, and like, they would help sell more tickets.

btw, i just emailed ticketweb asking about it, doubt they'll reply.. but like, they have before, so ya never know.

yeah not getting too excited, cos it was at the start of march i heard a uk tour was supposed to be annonuced and they haven't yet and we're half-way through april now, like 6 weeks ago that was now, i personally hope they tour but i think they will just play a couple of festivals then have a proper tour later in the year..........don't forget they've just recorded their new album, they've got the us tour and the warped tour.......they're gotta be freaking tired, and hayley looked very tired in that poster in last week's kerrang......so be patient everyone, i want them to tour so bad but we might have to wait

=O

dude the lineup is so good this year!!

its gonna be awesomeeeeee

Two of the bands that appeal to me pulled out (Mae and Thursday) so that leaves mwY and NFG as the only band I would want to see. Plus the first year was the worst gig experience of my life. So wish I left after mwY. Sounds like you will enjoy it though.