The Photography Thread

goodnote

I really like the lighting in that picture you posted Ania.

Some more film stuff from my photo 1 class. Please try and ignore the dust spots. These are just first prints and I havent gotten back to cleaning my film to reprint them.

kayla02.jpg

kayla01.jpg

me01.jpg

(I hate this picture, but my teacher really liked it.... I think I look ridiculous)

DSCN0723.jpg

Sorry if it's small, I resized it way too much on photobucket and I'm too lazy to upload it again. :P

This is Haley, the Parababy!

I suggested the name Hayley, and my sister decided it was the perfect name, but she changed the lettering around because she thought Hayley was a little too weird.

She was born on Valentine's Day! :D

My sister didn't realize til about two weeks ago that I suggested Haley because of Paramore. Haha.

I really like the lighting in that picture you posted Ania.

Some more film stuff from my photo 1 class. Please try and ignore the dust spots. These are just first prints and I havent gotten back to cleaning my film to reprint them.

kayla02.jpg

kayla01.jpg

me01.jpg

(I hate this picture, but my teacher really liked it.... I think I look ridiculous)

Shit. Faith, those are incredible.

And dust spots rule.

Haha.

Shit. Faith, those are incredible.

And dust spots rule.

Haha.

Thank you Kailey!

I love working with film. If I could have my way it would be the medium I use, its just so expensive.

I agree about dust spots. I think they give photos character. But points are taken off for my class if our prints have dust or watermarks. lol

It kinda depends, my friend's doing commercial photography everything has to be so crisp it's ridiculous... whereas another's doing arts photography and it literally can be a scrunched up negative and they'll get brownie points it's mad, what course are you doing faith ?