New Paramore Song - Born For This!

Damn i just read all 18 pages of this thread haha...sad boy i am

I was like eh...it's not that good...

IT'S LIKE 78234092 TIMES BETTER

Oh god it's soooo amazing, i was shaking while the ad was on before it on FBR+ haha WHY PUT AN AD ON, i almsot died at that moment in time, and it's been on repeat since well then, i am in looooove :]

Okay i'm rather excited haha

^ Haha awwww

So so so so gooood Emily, i'm just saying that because next time they tour here

We can sing along REALLY LOUDLY

I don't know what else to say haha but like it's my new favourite song :]

Haha sorry, it's hard not to

I tried telling my friends haha they were all like 'I don't want to hear it'

Soooo i have to like say stuff here, and torment you at the same time unfortunately haha

Did i mention....it's very very good though :]

STOP IT!!!!!!!! god, you're tormenting me so much, everyone keeps going on about how amazing it is...........still glad the mp3 file is in the media page so i'm gonna listen to it all day tomorrow, shame i left my mp3 player at home!!!

so yeah............STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!

After listening to it 65 times now, my excitement has settled in and now I've got some criticism for the song... but I won't talk about it right now since Wayne hasn't heard the song just yet haha ;)

Oooh i would hold your criticism a little anyway i mean they did say in the LJ...

'now, here's the thing... you have a semi- early version of the song. it might not be completely mixed and mastered... and there might be oonnnee tiny part missing. but that's what the record's for ;)'

So that may sort it out, i mean if thats a semi-early version i'm not really going to look into it toooo deeply, but i am in love with it at the moment :]