New Paramore Song - Born For This!

This song is just mind blowing

I listened to it yesterday, and i am just posting now, its just so much that there is to process.

I LOVE it... I mean, there's just no words for it...i love the lyrics, and the fact that they are aware of their fans, and that we have such a good bond with the band, they have outdone themselves.

i love the pressure reference.

i can't get enough of this song!

yeahh! i was about to come and post about that. i don't think some people get it. a few people have said to me "it's too much like pressure... the lyrics." they don't get that it was purposely done.

i love it though. :) i'm at over 60 plays now. i'm gonna be well sick of it by the end of the week, haha.

Well at least now I finally understand why the contest was called "The Last Song You Will Ever Sing".

haha yeah :P

woo! I can sing the whole song now but not the second verse lol. I even got my sister to sing the group vocals part and I sing hayley's part :P we look so weird 'cause you see these 2 short twins singing in the school corridors very, VERY loudly haha

EDIT: reached 80 plays! yeeeow!

bornforthisyy0.png

has anyone seen the lj comment on avril....well here it is....

i love the band's response to it haha

clipboard01tf9.gif

hahahaha, this is really funny, because for one, it sounds nothing like Avril, and for two, Hayley owns Avril, and for three... When they did their "what are you ashamed of" post, I responded with how ashamed I was that I loved Avrils new song so much, LOL... Because, really, it IS great...

BFT is a-freakin' amazing though, and now I have some super high expectations for the album. I hope I'm not disappointed.