4.20.07 - Revolution - Ft. Lauderdale, FL

daymiiiii

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so heres my review.

I arrived to the venue at around 3:30 and as soon as I pulled up I saw Jeremy throwing a football walking into the venue. So I park and go get my tickets and just hang around by the buses/vans.

th_8.jpg

th_11.jpg

so i start to walk around the venue and peak into the outdoor part and i saw the equiptment for Almost and This Prov.

th_5.jpg

and I hear drumming and see Zac playing on the TP set.

th_1.jpg

and a few mins later Jermey walks right by me and into the outdoor area where Zac and the drummer (i think?) from TP were.

th_12.jpg

th_2.jpg

then i got told I couldnt be there taking pictures so I went back to the buses and was just hanging out there when the boys from Love Arcade came up to me and asked me if I was paparazzi and i was like no and then one of them was like let me take a picture of you with your camera and I was like ok but not by myself so your friends have to be in it so he took it

th_14.jpg

and so i start talking to them about miami and somehow we got into new orleans and partying and i suggested I get a pic of them by their bus.

th_17.jpg

after we finished talking they had to go off to do an interview so i was just back at the buses when i saw josh and zac go in and out of them a few times. I wished them good luck, same with Ronnie. After some more waiting around Aaron walks right in front of me (pretty fast I must say lol)

th_20.jpg

th_19.jpg

that got some people excited, and at around 5:30 or so they had us gather for the M&G, thats when Josh came by

th_19.jpg

so they lined us up and we walked into the venue. We were standing around for like a minute and then I see Hayley and Josh pass me.

so I hear hayley say "Whats up guys?" and it kinda broke the ice and everyone just started standing around talking to each band member. this is what it looked like

th_32.jpg

I start off with Hayley and i say hi and get my autographs from everyone first and then i got my pics.

th_31.jpg

th_30.jpg

th_29.jpg

(i have my sunglasses on b/c i had a really gross stye on my eye and i didnt want it to come out in my pics lol)

then it seemed like everyone just relaxed after that and started to just talk. I go up to hayley and shes like 'omg are those blublockers?" and i was like yea i love these glasses and shes like 'yea man they are awesome, you know we are going to have blublockers as merch!" and i was like "serious?" and shes liek well they will be white and black and the real thing wouldve been too epensive" and i was like oh thats awesome i'd buy those! and shes like "Yea i really like our merch we have a dress and leggins and i was like 'thats a dress? I thought it was a long shirt?" and shes like "Yea? maybe, do you think, we should make the sign bigger (the one that says dress $20)" and i was like no no its fine i just never seen a dress for sale so i assumed it was a shirt and she laughs and then i told her how I liked the leggins and shes was like yea those are awesome.

some other fans came up to her and I saw josh just standing there so I walked over to him and MuteMath was playing and he was singing along and I told him I love MuteMath and asked him if he had ever seen them live and he said "yea their show is soo amazing!" and i said "yea the drummer is so good i love how he goes crazy and rips apart things" and he goes "omg did he breaks the lights when you saw them?" "and i was like yea it was insane" and he goes "yea their show sis so good, not like ours" and i told him to shut up cause they rock. and i told him how it was weird that the set was indoors cause everytime i have been ot that venue its been outside and josh goes "oh yea? wait... did we play....i think we played outside with Less Than Jake?" and i was like i have no idea and hes like I think so. and I told him how i had seen Killswitch out there last month and he was like "OMG THATS AWESOME"

and we were just hanging out and I think someone gave Hayley a bracelet here:

th_33.jpg

when Ronnie said "lets line up so you guys can take a pic with the whole band. (thats actually him saying it right there^ lol.

and I think someone asked for a pic of hayley alone and she did this? not sure what it is, but its cute and i love the look on the boys faces behind her.

th_34.jpg

so we line up and as i'm approaching the front they start dancing lol

th_37.jpg

th_35.jpg

and this is someones photo that i thought was funny

th_36.jpg

after everyone got their pic they went off.

th_38.jpg

I have pics of Love Arcade/This Providence/The Almost that I'll post either in the OT forum or on my myspace for those who want.

(I have to make 2 posts cause it doesnt aloow that many pics lol)

ok so heres my review.

I arrived to the venue at around 3:30 and as soon as I pulled up I saw Jeremy throwing a football walking into the venue. So I park and go get my tickets and just hang around by the buses/vans.

th_8.jpg

th_11.jpg

so i start to walk around the venue and peak into the outdoor part and i saw the equiptment for Almost and This Prov.

th_5.jpg

and I hear drumming and see Zac playing on the TP set.

th_1.jpg

and a few mins later Jermey walks right by me and into the outdoor area where Zac and the drummer (i think?) from TP were.

th_12.jpg

th_2.jpg

then i got told I couldnt be there taking pictures so I went back to the buses and was just hanging out there when the boys from Love Arcade came up to me and asked me if I was paparazzi and i was like no and then one of them was like let me take a picture of you with your camera and I was like ok but not by myself so your friends have to be in it so he took it

th_14.jpg

and so i start talking to them about miami and somehow we got into new orleans and partying and i suggested I get a pic of them by their bus.

th_17.jpg

after we finished talking they had to go off to do an interview so i was just back at the buses when i saw josh and zac go in and out of them a few times. I wished them good luck, same with Ronnie. After some more waiting around Aaron walks right in front of me (pretty fast I must say lol)

th_20.jpg

th_19.jpg

that got some people excited, and at around 5:30 or so they had us gather for the M&G, thats when Josh came by

th_19.jpg

so they lined us up and we walked into the venue. We were standing around for like a minute and then I see Hayley and Josh pass me.

so I hear hayley say "Whats up guys?" and it kinda broke the ice and everyone just started standing around talking to each band member. this is what it looked like

th_32.jpg

I start off with Hayley and i say hi and get my autographs from everyone first and then i got my pics.

th_31.jpg

th_30.jpg

th_29.jpg

(i have my sunglasses on b/c i had a really gross stye on my eye and i didnt want it to come out in my pics lol)

then it seemed like everyone just relaxed after that and started to just talk. I go up to hayley and shes like 'omg are those blublockers?" and i was like yea i love these glasses and shes like 'yea man they are awesome, you know we are going to have blublockers as merch!" and i was like "serious?" and shes liek well they will be white and black and the real thing wouldve been too epensive" and i was like oh thats awesome i'd buy those! and shes like "Yea i really like our merch we have a dress and leggins and i was like 'thats a dress? I thought it was a long shirt?" and shes like "Yea? maybe, do you think, we should make the sign bigger (the one that says dress $20)" and i was like no no its fine i just never seen a dress for sale so i assumed it was a shirt and she laughs and then i told her how I liked the leggins and shes was like yea those are awesome.

some other fans came up to her and I saw josh just standing there so I walked over to him and MuteMath was playing and he was singing along and I told him I love MuteMath and asked him if he had ever seen them live and he said "yea their show is soo amazing!" and i said "yea the drummer is so good i love how he goes crazy and rips apart things" and he goes "omg did he breaks the lights when you saw them?" "and i was like yea it was insane" and he goes "yea their show sis so good, not like ours" and i told him to shut up cause they rock. and i told him how it was weird that the set was indoors cause everytime i have been ot that venue its been outside and josh goes "oh yea? wait... did we play....i think we played outside with Less Than Jake?" and i was like i have no idea and hes like I think so. and I told him how i had seen Killswitch out there last month and he was like "OMG THATS AWESOME"

and we were just hanging out and I think someone gave Hayley a bracelet here:

th_33.jpg

when Ronnie said "lets line up so you guys can take a pic with the whole band. (thats actually him saying it right there^ lol.

and I think someone asked for a pic of hayley alone and she did this? not sure what it is, but its cute and i love the look on the boys faces behind her.

th_34.jpg

so we line up and as i'm approaching the front they start dancing lol

th_37.jpg

th_35.jpg

and this is someones photo that i thought was funny

th_36.jpg

after everyone got their pic they went off.

th_38.jpg

I have pics of Love Arcade/This Providence/The Almost that I'll post either in the OT forum or on my myspace for those who want.

(I have to make 2 posts cause it doesnt aloow that many pics lol)

Awww.. Martin, you know you can wear a dress. =)

Hahaha honestly...DON'T TEMPT ME

Actually the tights were more tempting...

I reckon i suit Pink pretty well, having both and woah yeah lets not go there :]

Awww.. Martin, you know you can wear a dress. =)

Hahaha honestly...DON'T TEMPT ME

Actually the tights were more tempting...

I reckon i suit Pink pretty well, having both and woah yeah lets not go there :]

they come on right away with Misery Business and I cant remember which song it was but right in the middle and smoke started to jet out from the ceiling.

th_Paramore-5.jpg

th_62.jpg

th_63.jpg

the aftermath

th_64.jpg

th_65.jpg

here are some of the shots I took.

th_61.jpg

th_57.jpg

th_51.jpg

th_46.jpg

th_25.jpg

th_10.jpg

th_9.jpg

all in all i had a really good time, hearing the new sogns live was fun and i think they did a great job. you guys have alot to look foward to and if you have a M&G like everyone has said before just try not to be too nervous and take it easy.

they come on right away with Misery Business and I cant remember which song it was but right in the middle and smoke started to jet out from the ceiling.

th_Paramore-5.jpg

th_62.jpg

th_63.jpg

the aftermath

th_64.jpg

th_65.jpg

here are some of the shots I took.

th_61.jpg

th_57.jpg

th_51.jpg

th_46.jpg

th_25.jpg

th_10.jpg

th_9.jpg

all in all i had a really good time, hearing the new sogns live was fun and i think they did a great job. you guys have alot to look foward to and if you have a M&G like everyone has said before just try not to be too nervous and take it easy.