Paramore on SURS TONIGHT!

is this true? wow its weird that we didnt get this info before = /

someone please please record it = /

Yeah, it's really weird. There is usally always a little info before. They usally don't just pop up on SURS. I'm really confused. I say that someone should delete this thread until I'm certain. Well, I got a text message from FBR and said that they were. I'm REALLY confused. I feel bad if they aren't on it and then everyone gets mad at me.

Yeah, it's really weird. There is usally always a little info before. They usally don't just pop up on SURS. I'm really confused. I say that someone should delete this thread until I'm certain. Well, I got a text message from FBR and said that they were. I'm REALLY confused. I feel bad if they aren't on it and then everyone gets mad at me.

Awww, don't worry. No one will be mad at you. It's not your fault if FBR lied. You're just sharing with us what you have been told. Can't wait to see them on SURS :D

I think it was a mistake. I don't know why. But I got a new text message and thats what it said. I think FBR randomly sent me a text message, I dont know why. I don't want peopel to get all excited. I don't it's accurate.

Is it the re-run of them on SURS from a month ago? I think FBR would text you letting you know about re-runs too.

no one will get mad at you =)

I was just saying because it is indeed weird. Lets just hope someone gets to record it.