The Starting Line

thorned_lilac_182

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love "Say It Like You Mean It" and their new CD is quite a departure from their old album. I still like the band, but it just seems like they take themselves way too seriously nowadays. I blame Geffen Records for making them bitter and jaded. Luckily, their next album will be a new (and hopefully better) label.

their cover of 'i'm real' is awesome.

Ha! Yes...yes it is.

hahah i LOVE that cover :lol:

i saw them a couple nights ago and they were pretty good... i just hate how they slow down their songs live. plus, kenny isn't the smartest kid ever haha. nevertheless, i still listen to their cds because they write really catchy, fun songs. :)

• 2 months later...

ive listened to them since the sumer of '03. the best of me got hooked like it was nothing although i jut=st downloaded the cd but ended up buying it like a year later. i love listenng to the live version of the best of me off a drive-thru records cd i have, it so awsome. altough they are not anywhere near the best band ive seen live their recordings never seem to dissapointment. great lyrics if your a young guy.