Flyering Idea

Hey. Seeing as the tour is coming up I thought it might be a good idea to maybe create some flyers, then get a few kids from each city to print them off and hand them out at the shows, advertising PF, to get more members and to get more people involved. We did it at Avril Bandaids a couple of years ago and they went down really well, just thought it might be a cool idea [:!

• Like 1

Ah thats a really neat idea :]

Theres soooo many wonderful graphic people on here (I didn't know what to call them haha)

But i'm sure they can come up with something that looks amazing

Annnd would really draw people in :]

I'm repping you for that post haha, i love the idea

^ oooooooh, not in the uk though, eh? :hyper:

i love handing stuff out. it makes me feel important. paha.

Well lets do this, once we have a neat flyer ready people can print it out and have copies of it, and give them out at a show.

I wish we could do the exact same thing like in bandaids that US, or a mod sends stuff over, but the differentce between bandaids and us is that one they get money off all their adds and stuff, so they actually have a decent amount of $$$ to spend. Lol we dont have that. Most of us dont have a direct source of income, aside from brent that is.

So yeah. It will be nice if people can actually be part of this, good old promo is not bad for the band =)

ah yeah, right enough. i totally wasn't thinking about the money side of things. i'm willing to help out with it though, cos i think it's a good idea.

i guess me and like, most of the uk people on here will be for it, so we could all put cash together and get something sorted for this upcoming tour thingy.

it's really similar to what jess did before for her uk site. woo.

anyone wanna make the thing? i'd give it a go, but i don't have photoshop, and have like 80 virus's from trying to download it. :o