Do you think they might do i warped tour international sometime ?

zildjian

Wasn't there some sort of Australian Warped or something?

If I remember correctly...

I'm not entirely sure though...I don't really like to keep up with tours because it usually just depresses me.

If you're looking for a Warped in the UK, then sorry, I have no idea.

Maybe you could e-mail Kevin Lyman.

the CA dates for the warped tour never coincide with when im gonna be there. its so poopy.

x

Hahah. That's exactly the same with me!!!

I'm either too late or too early.

Sucks...I would've gone to the Pomona date, but I get there 5 days too late, and leave about 10 days before the last CA dates.

I feel your pain...haha.

the reason i don't think that it would ever happen is financial. the majority of the bands on Warped aren't very famous. they don't get paid anything to be on the tour. most of them have never toured abroad and they wouldn't have the money for travel, and i don't think the Warped organizers would pay to fly 50 bands abroad. sorry to burst your bubble.

warped and bamboozle and all that seem like they're sooo much better than give it a name and taste of chaos and stuff.. but i suppose it all just depends on the line-up really. it seems to be better though.

Most of the bands on warped I don't even listen to... I'm only going to see (mainly) Paramore, and As I Lay Dying... If I had the choice, I'd go to Bamboozle anyday.... All but one or two of the bands I listen to are playing there, so I'm kind of upset I can't go--that's like my dream show/concert (whatever you want to call it)