new video pics

poop_=)

tbh i don't know any one who looks and dresses the same as they did 2 years ago.

i like their new look, its cool they're trying out new things.

true...my style now is different from 2 year ago.

im not gonna say that i dont care if they change styles bc i do....but as long as the music is great, ill stick w/ it.

The photos look awsome, as to what LikeDays said I don't think theres a need to feel embarsed for paramore, cause' what does it matter what people think? If your a fan your a fan no matter what, if your not then your not.

Poser is such a lame word anyways, in one way or another were' all posers to someone.

What I meant by embarassed was more along the lines of "omg I really hope this works out for them..." **nervous, I guess, would have been a better word**

I'm not saying change isn't normal, but it's sooo differen't.... And that's good, and they'll find a way to make it work.... It's just really sudden, and like I've said, it makes me worry a little... I've seen it fail before, and I'm just praying for the best.

^haha thats opening another can of worms my friend haha.

Yeah, but it was funny watching them trying to bash on photography saying that "anyone can get lucky and get a good shot" ....To which I would respond with something along the lines of, "well yes, but getting lucky isn't really the point, is it. It's getting what you WANT to turn out how you WANT it..."

Pretty sure they either didn't understand, didn't care, or were too busy drawing more horribly proportioned anime lol...

hehe im stoked!! :) although, the first thing i thought when i saw that background is "No doubt - rock steady" it's excatly the same only with differnet font. it still looks wicked though, the song is so awsome i can't stop listening to it!!!

thanks for sharing, i can't wait to see the video :) does anyone know when we'll be seeing it?

:) I was just about to write the same thing...the video photo really looks like No Doubts Rock Steady album.

thats new....

yea on the community someone said that they shot the video yesterday.

looks like a live performance, tied into a high school scenery.

kind of reminds me of My CHem's first single after getting somewhat famous after their 1st record and then having "im not okay" come out.

that writing in the back might also give the album cover in the other post some credibility aswell.

hah i know it looks like the same place too... sweeet. cuz each one was in La. i cant wait