new video pics

poop_=)

i kinda feel bad because a lot of people are saying bad things about paramore's new style. i think it's perfectly ok for them to change a few things. They are growing up, Hayley wasn't gonna do the whole jeans and a t-shirt thing her whole life you know? maybe the next time they release an album they'll change again..we should just focus on the band because of the music not how they look.

i kinda feel bad because a lot of people are saying bad things about paramore's new style. i think it's perfectly ok for them to change a few things. They are growing up, Hayley wasn't gonna do the whole jeans and a t-shirt thing her whole life you know? maybe the next time they release an album they'll change again..we should just focus on the band because of the music not how they look.

nah I have seen several positive comments on the pics and on their look. All those negative commets were on the album cover

Whoa! How can you tell from that pic?
theres only like two tele's that have a 70's strat headstock. ones the original and ones the remake.I'm pretty sure he's using the remake cause the original would look a little more worn.

I play guitar. I know a bunch of things.

I'M SO DAMN FRUSTRATED WITH THEM RIGHT NOW!

This is going to sound really harsh, but DAMNIT it's NOT the 80's and DAMNIT, they're not an oi punk band.

For god's sake, there's no need to change the ENTIRE LOOK of the band if the sound is changing too...

I don't love the band any less, but it's just frustrating to see EVERYTHING change...

And why is Hayley's makeup like that--again, it's not the 80's. I love her dearly, but there are different way awesome things to do with makeup.

BUT, ON A LIGHTER NOTE...

I'm wayyyy insanely effing excited nontheless, and I'll (of course) always hope for the best, and have faith that they know what they're doing.

*Fully supportive, but thouroughly frustrated, esp. after the album art...*

And a PS note: Hayley is so freakin' skinny. I love it. Healthy skinny. Hoorway for eating. A good role model, who's skinny because she EATS. More power to her! :D

I actually like the 80's a lot!! And i like a lot their new look =)

oOoOhh i likey how everything lookiez... hehehe

yeahh a new vid rolling out veryyy soon. i love the background.

ohhh and mister shane drake is a complete and total

genuis and a music video master mind. worked with tons

of kick ass bands like the one and only Paramore and

P!ATD also... sweet. i can't wait for it to come out.

uuuh, please tell FASHION WORLD that this is no longer the 50's 60's and 70's plz? They go back, why can't Paramore.

And a reason they change their music style AND clothes might be ..oh,why? hmm.. maybe because THEY change? Ever bought different clothes than you used to wear? Well, I do, and it's fun, you should try too for once! I'm not saying that anyone dresses bad, but for gods sake LET THEM BREATHE AND CHANGE!:-x

hahahaha, defensive much? All I'm saying is that I hope it works out for them. Not that I won't give their new look a chance. I understand poeple change, but this is really sudden and it makes me uneasy. It feels like they're trying to change EVERYTHING and I don't know if that's a smart move, that's all...

Knowing them though, it'll work out phonomonally (sp?) And actually I was thinking about it in class today, and the video might completely change my mind, so I'm still open.

It just creates this sense of unease, because I've seen other bands that have tried to change and they've failed miserably. I definately don't want to see that here.

Moral: Chill.

Oh and PS: I have changed, I do it often, this just seems REALLY fast though. And in a completely different direction.

Sorry if I still havn't gotten my point across to you, I guess that'll have to do.

but, that's not to say I hate paramore now. I just feel like I can connect to them more when when they were back to their band tees/skinny jeans/vans day. it's just more real and more like us. i completely understand if paramore felt like they needed a change though.

My point exactly, but with about 42 less words. :???:

Yes. I miss the indie kid look. The scene look is fine, too, but the punk thing... They look like posers, and I'm almost embarassed for them... I just really really hope this works out and they don't end up looking stupid and made fun of when the video comes out//they get more popular.

Yeah. First kid I hear call them posers, though, I'll give quite the earfull to. I just pray it doesn't come to that.

Edit//I know I sound like a beeetch, but rapid change like this--it worries me. Lots. That coupled with the worst day I've had in months... Yeah, so I apologize if anyone's taking what I'm saying the wrong way.....

that's a legitimate concern, but i'm not too worried. Hayley just does her own thing and thats cool, they don't look like they just walked out of Hot Topic, so i think they won't get made fun of like Good Charlotte or Avril or anything.

i don't know how popular Paramore will be with this album, but i think pretty much any pop punk that becomes popular will be accused of being posers.

I'm not too worried about the new look or anything else...I do like everything I've seen so far in terms of the album cover, new pics, video pics, etc....and at the same time, I'm also pretty confident that they're a band that's not going to let themselves be forced into anything. They're strong and they'll stand up for what they believe in and want. And if they're making the choices, I have all the confidence in the world that it's going to turn out great.

The photos look awsome, as to what LikeDays said I don't think theres a need to feel embarsed for paramore, cause' what does it matter what people think? If your a fan your a fan no matter what, if your not then your not.

Poser is such a lame word anyways, in one way or another were' all posers to someone.

hehe im stoked!! :) although, the first thing i thought when i saw that background is "No doubt - rock steady" it's excatly the same only with differnet font. it still looks wicked though, the song is so awsome i can't stop listening to it!!!

thanks for sharing, i can't wait to see the video :) does anyone know when we'll be seeing it?

I don't think it's a matter of them trying to look or be a certain way, I think it's more of being young and experimenting and finding out who you are.

Especially with Hayley being a young woman, of course she's going to change how she dresses and start wearing her makeup differently, because that's normal for any girl her age.

I don't think it's a matter of them trying to look or be a certain way, I think it's more of being young and experimenting and finding out who you are.

Especially with Hayley being a young woman, of course she's going to change how she dresses and start wearing her makeup differently, because that's normal for any girl her age.

they are young and we should expect them to change with time, everyone does. their look may be changing a little, but it doesn't seem like they have changed or compromised who they are and i think that is the most important thing.

and their look and sound should evolve over time, that's something even more established bands or those with older members do. it's a part of what makes music interesting, it would be boring if nothing ever changed with time.