new video pics

poop_=)

I'M SO DAMN FRUSTRATED WITH THEM RIGHT NOW!

This is going to sound really harsh, but DAMNIT it's NOT the 80's and DAMNIT, they're not an oi punk band.

For god's sake, there's no need to change the ENTIRE LOOK of the band if the sound is changing too...

I don't love the band any less, but it's just frustrating to see EVERYTHING change...

And why is Hayley's makeup like that--again, it's not the 80's. I love her dearly, but there are different way awesome things to do with makeup.

BUT, ON A LIGHTER NOTE...

I'm wayyyy insanely effing excited nontheless, and I'll (of course) always hope for the best, and have faith that they know what they're doing.

*Fully supportive, but thouroughly frustrated, esp. after the album art...*

And a PS note: Hayley is so freakin' skinny. I love it. Healthy skinny. Hoorway for eating. A good role model, who's skinny because she EATS. More power to her! :D

i second that^ i liked their band tees/skinny jeans/vans days...

Yes. I miss the indie kid look. The scene look is fine, too, but the punk thing... They look like posers, and I'm almost embarassed for them... I just really really hope this works out and they don't end up looking stupid and made fun of when the video comes out//they get more popular.

Yeah. First kid I hear call them posers, though, I'll give quite the earfull to. I just pray it doesn't come to that.

Edit//I know I sound like a beeetch, but rapid change like this--it worries me. Lots. That coupled with the worst day I've had in months... Yeah, so I apologize if anyone's taking what I'm saying the wrong way.....

wow. very interesting that its been worked on already. very cool. i wonder when the release will be??

i'm thinking about 3-4 weeks.

i greatly dislike josh's red pants. they seem odd on him. but i'd like to see how the video turns out. even though the school thing is a bit overdone in videos. o well. i still wanna see it

haha!

"Thanks to our wonderful poop(username) from the forums we have some pictures from the Misery Business music video"

I just read that and started laughing because It's a lame username but I really wanted to post the pic's and I couldn't think of anything better so poop it is! haha My name is Erica by the way HI!! =)

• Like 1

i second that^ i liked their band tees/skinny jeans/vans days...

third it.

but, that's not to say I hate paramore now. I just feel like I can connect to them more when when they were back to their band tees/skinny jeans/vans day. it's just more real and more like us. i completely understand if paramore felt like they needed a change though.

kudos for the pictures erica :) I'm really excited to see this video. I actually love it when there is a crowd behind a singer. builds up a sense of excitement and makes you wanna move and do something! haha

haha!

"Thanks to our wonderful poop(username) from the forums we have some pictures from the Misery Business music video"

I just read that and started laughing because It's a lame username but I really wanted to post the pic's and I couldn't think of anything better so poop it is! haha My name is Erica by the way HI!! =)

lol yeah, i didnt know =P

sorry. Thanks again Erica =)

This is going to sound really harsh, but DAMNIT it's NOT the 80's and DAMNIT, they're not an oi punk band.

For god's sake, there's no need to change the ENTIRE LOOK of the band if the sound is changing too...

I don't love the band any less, but it's just frustrating to see EVERYTHING change...

And why is Hayley's makeup like that--again, it's not the 80's. I love her dearly, but there are different way awesome things to do with makeup.

I'm wayyyy insanely effing excited nontheless, and I'll (of course) always hope for the best, and have faith that they know what they're doing.

And a PS note: Hayley is so freakin' skinny. I love it. Healthy skinny. Hoorway for eating. A good role model, who's skinny because she EATS. More power to her! :D

uuuh, please tell FASHION WORLD that this is no longer the 50's 60's and 70's plz? They go back, why can't Paramore.

And a reason they change their music style AND clothes might be ..oh,why? hmm.. maybe because THEY change? Ever bought different clothes than you used to wear? Well, I do, and it's fun, you should try too for once! I'm not saying that anyone dresses bad, but for gods sake LET THEM BREATHE AND CHANGE!:-x

exactly! my first thought when i saw that picture was "whoa..80's much"

im VERYY excited for the video though!!! :D