4.27.07 Recher Theatre Towson, MD

thebrowncoat

Pretty much.

I also got videos from the balcony at the 9:30 club show. Those aren't as exciting though, haha.

Yeah, I'm uploading from work, because at home I have dial up, and that's why it's taken me so long to get the videos online.

Wow...you rock. Now I just have to figure out how rip the audio from the AVI files into MP3s...which I'm sure someone on here smarter than me knows how to do...and then I can listen to this show on my iPod too :)

You were way up close on the right side...we were over on the left side, not right on the barricade...maybe one or two or three rows back, depending on how the crowd moved lol...

You don't happen to have Born For This with the intro from the 930 Club do you? If you do, Ash will LOVE you forever and ever and ever.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never understood why talking to the boys is such a big deal haha. they were hanging where i was the whole time, next to the almost's booth. they moved up a little in to the center when paramore started.

Wait - which boys? The kids in All Time Low? Maybe they weren't the guys I was talking to then...if they were that far back...

My Heart!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ybgim9

I'm leaving work now, so the rest of the videos from this show will be uploaded tomorrow, as well as the videos from the 9:30 club show.

You are awesome - thanks again!!!