4.27.07 Recher Theatre Towson, MD

thebrowncoat

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! i hate you brent. =D

I'm not positive...but they definitely look familiar...I wish I could remember exactly what the guys I talked to looked like...if they were the guys, they were right up front in the center...and they were talking to everyone and just having an awesome time. Really nice, friendly guys...whoever they were lol...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG ALL TIME LOW?! im in love with them.

and if the boys you were talking to were crazy and really excited then it was probably them because they are really funny and hyper.

example: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1725402740

that video makes me laugh everytime i watch it.

and im glad you guys had fun! i cant wait until my show :)

OMG ALL TIME LOW?! im in love with them.

and if the boys you were talking to were crazy and really excited then it was probably them because they are really funny and hyper.

example: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1725402740

that video makes me laugh everytime i watch it.

and im glad you guys had fun! i cant wait until my show :)

AH HAHA YES. i was gonna say. plus, if they were talking to a lot of people, people may have recognized em.

very pitiful. c'mon Brent! You're not THAT old yet. =D

haha...well, I didn't pay that much attention to what they looked like - they were just some friendly guys who I was talking with for a couple of minutes....

we may never know lol....

are there still no vids from this show yet?

cmon people this is sad.

I know...I didn't take any - you wouldn't want vids from my camera - but I figured someone would have and would have them up by now...

If anyone's got them and is having trouble uploading them to Youtube or whatever, feel free to just send them to paramorefans@gmail.com - we'll get them uploaded for you or even host them on here, especially if they, ummm, reference the website lol :)

Wow...did you video the whole show?

I'm going to have to download the rest of these when I get home from work lol :) I'm thrilled that you got video of Hallelujah, since that was the first time I'd ever seen that live...I can't believe it took until my 8th time seeing them for me to see it haha...

Thank you so, so much :)

Wow...did you video the whole show?

I'm going to have to download the rest of these when I get home from work lol :)

Thank you so, so much :)

Pretty much.

I also got videos from the balcony at the 9:30 club show. Those aren't as exciting though, haha.

Yeah, I'm uploading from work, because at home I have dial up, and that's why it's taken me so long to get the videos online.