5/12 Houston?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so heres my review. im not real good at these so bare with me.

alright so i get there aroun 3 cuz im a procrastinator and i had to go buy my mom a mother's day gift. i sitll love to get there early even though i had meet and greet. so i just chilled in line until 6pm rolled around and they made all the peopl with M&G get in a new line. and we had to stand in line for 20 minutes which was weird but i didnt really care.

so we all finally get to go up to where they are all chillin. [ill add here that this show was on the 2nd floor of the venue and i was getting so nervous on my way up] and we walk in and josh and hayley are standing there to say 'hey to everyone that walks in. zac and jeremy are hangin out at this couch cuz jeremy cut his foot on a sharp rock. [ok i got the story behing this...they were in tenn and he was attempting to go throw someone into a pool and stepped on a really sharp rock and it was 'gushing everywhere' as he said] so i got to chat with hayley and josh first and i was really nervous! the first thing i said to josh was how shocked that he was that short. haha. then i got pic with him but my camera is weird and has 3 flashes which delays the pic so we had to take 2. then i got to talk to hayley and we were talkin about the new song [for a pessimist] and how ill be singing along right with her and she seemed really excited about it. so i got a pic with her too. then i went and talked to jeremy and zac and we took a pic and the 3 flash delay happened again so we had to take 2. haha. and after the M&G was over we had to go back and stand on the stairs outside which was just dumb if you ask me. the m&G wasnt what i was expecting. it was basically just stand in line to talk to them for a minute and then take a pic. but dont worry it got better after the show....

ok so now we get to go back in the venue and im front row baby! all 6'4" of me. i actually didnt hear any complaints from anyone behind which was a surprise. then quietdrive comes on and i also need to add in that the lead singer looks exactly like my brother. its crazy. and there show was good. it was entertaining cuz there lead singer was doin some wicked crazy dance moves. haha

then this providence came on and rocked out! they were really good. they played about 8 songs which were all good. but the bassist david kept trying to throw water on the crowd and he would just end up getting water on his guitar. it was pretty funny. O AND i saw those other 2 guys that were in that miz biz tribute video. not the ones in the band but the bigger guy that doesnt have his shirt on in the vid. he was like there helper while the show was goin on. yeah so all in all they were awesome.

and then it was time for the real show. paramore finally came on. and it was so sweet. they kicked it off with Miz Biz. i dont exactly rememeber the set list BUT i managed to snag it from one ofthe guys that was cleaning up after they were done. they played around 11 songs. pretty much the same set list a before. BUT THIS IS THE BEST PART SO IM GONNA CAPITALIZE IT ALL.....WHEN FOR A PESSIMIST WAS ABOUT TO COME ON SHE WAS TALKIN ABOUT IT AND SHE SAW ME IN THE FRONT AND I WAS REALLY EXCITED AND SHE WAS STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME AND RIGHT BEFORE THEY STARTED TO PLAY THE LAST THING SHE DID WAS POINT RIGHT AT ME AND SAY 'THIS ONES FOR YOU' WHICH JUST SENT ME NUTS. i really hope someone got a vid of that but i doubt it. and they played that and it really seemed as if i was the only singing. so all in all best performance ever. words really cant describe how amazing it was. you really just have to experience it for yourself. and if you can manage get front row.

well after the show was over i felt like i was gonna die. so i bought a water for $3. yeah i know...$3? come on. but once i got outside paramore was just hanging out by there bus and there was around 20 people just chilling and talking with them. so i figured this was the best chance to just chat with them without it be like 'hey hows it goin? will you take a pic with me?' it was more relaxed. i talked to josh the most and we talked about all kinds of random stuff. {it was so cool that the first thing each member said was 'o man your that guy that was singing to the new song'} then i talked to zac and ajax about more random stuff. then i challenged ajax to jump zac and he did. so i had to give him some money. after the group of people talking to hayley died down i went and talked to her and she seemed so excited that i knew the words to for a pessimist. then i talked to jeremy about how he hurt his foot and when he was gonna be able to rock on again. after my night was complete i was exhausted and was ready to go home. but right when i was leaving my car was parked next to theres [just coincidence or good luck. haha] and hayley was walking back to the bus right when i was walking to my car so i told how nice it was to meet her and that good stuff.

just a great night. so amazing. if yall want to know anymore details just let me know. and ill have my pics up soon.

Yes!

The show tonight was amazing. I'll upload my pics tomorrow.

Jack, I was standing like, right next to you. Remember, I'm the one with the long arms that caught the water bottle.

o yeah i remember you bro. you had a 'to write love on her arms' shirt right?

BUT THIS IS THE BEST PART SO IM GONNA CAPITALIZE IT ALL.....WHEN FOR A PESSIMIST WAS ABOUT TO COME ON SHE WAS TALKIN ABOUT IT AND SHE SAW ME IN THE FRONT AND I WAS REALLY EXCITED AND SHE WAS STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME AND RIGHT BEFORE THEY STARTED TO PLAY THE LAST THING SHE DID WAS POINT RIGHT AT ME AND SAY 'THIS ONES FOR YOU' WHICH JUST SENT ME NUTS.

THAT WAS YOU??? bahaha. i got that part on video. xD

No joke. xDDD

But it's not in the right format for youtube or photobucket, so is megaupload ok?

yeah im pretty sure thatll work.

Glad to hear you guys had an amazing time!! Jack that is so cool that Hayley pointed you out on stage. =]

o man it was so awesome. i felt like jarrod did but prolly not as cool.

ok so here are some of the good pics i got. my camera is not real good at getting movement shots. as you will soon see.

i got a couple good ones of dan.

daN1.jpg

daN2.jpg

now some of josh

josh4.jpg

josh3.jpg

josh2.jpg

josh1.jpg

now a few of hayley

hayley4.jpg

^prolly my favorite one.

hayley3.jpg

hayley1.jpg

and now some of them together

hayleyjoshandzac1.jpg

zachayleyandjeremy1.jpg

joshandhayley1.jpg

i have some m&g ones and after the show pics that ill post too.

EDIT: sorry those were huge.

alright here are the M&G and after show pics. i hope these are a little smaller....

ajax jump

ajaxjump.jpg

zac me and jeremy

zacjackandjeremy2.jpg

josh and me

jackandjosh1.jpg

a couple of hayley and me

jackandhayley1.jpg

jackandhayley2.jpg

the SETLIST i snagged along with zac's drumstick i caught.

coolstuff.jpg

and a poster that they were giving out....my mom just had to get her new ring in the pic. shes a nerd.

poster2.jpg

Guest haunted_dreams55
o man it was so awesome. i felt like jarrod did but prolly not as cool.

haha I would have porbably felt the same way.

EDIT: Cool pics by the way.

Guest haunted_dreams55

^ you're welcome. My old camera was bas too, all my pictures came out bad. The quality really sucked. Your pics came out better then mine did.

yeah this night was so awesome! it was just too cool to be able to come out of the show and all of them are still hangin out with us. like they havent showered or done anything. they just came from there set straight to talk to us for like an hour. and i left before zac ajax and jeremy went in so who knows how much longer they were out there.

ok i feel like a dummy but i dont know where to click to start the download...

Uhh...on the right side of the orange arrow thing and says "Megaupload" it has some code you have to type in, then click download. Then it says wait 60 seconds or something, then after 60 seconds it says something like Click For Download.