5/12 Houston?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mean me Kerrie?

Yes, I'm going to the Houston show. The hotel I'm staying at is literally right down the street from The Meridian.

Who has VIP tickets?

yeah : D and woo you joined

hahhaha omg ajax's ass in that picture is really funny. the shows sounded fun! i like the pics!

yeah it was hard to time it right with my horrible camera. but he definitely cleared those 2 girls.

and he jumped zac before this when nobody was really paying attention.

Here's the link to the video, Jack. ;D

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MAQYC69Y

Haha I saw you there me and this girl I met were like "why is he in the front he's like 8 feet tall." xD

does anyone know how to put this into the format to put it on youtube???

ill credit amber of course for getting the footage [which i appreciate more than you know!!] and ill credit anyone that can make it happen too.

thanks.

the show sounded really good, and jack thats awesome you got to hang out with them afterwards too, and the shout out, nicee. im gunna watch that video after it downloads. and good pictures too!

edit:

i watched that video and its amazing picture quality! what kind of camera do you have? ahh so good!

does anyone know how to put this into the format to put it on youtube???

ill credit amber of course for getting the footage [which i appreciate more than you know!!] and ill credit anyone that can make it happen too.

thanks.

i think ill be able to get you a format for youtube...im checking right now to see if it uploads right.