Paramore Confirmed For Download

lol, ah yeah i think you're right actually. sorry, i don't know much about download or anything.

but i mean, if nme sponsers reading & leeds, then howcome they reviewed paramore at download?

anyway, yeah, i was told that about the signing tent anyway. who knows if it's true or not.

i dont think the fact it was kerrang was the sole reason they pulled out. when i first said it on here i kinda made it sound like that, but unintentionally. i got a bulletin wednesday morning saying paramore had pulled out of the kerrang tent and porcupine tree were replacing them, but there was no reason.

anybody seen the videos of MCR yet :lol:

i dont think the fact it was kerrang was the sole reason they pulled out. when i first said it on here i kinda made it sound like that, but unintentionally. i got a bulletin wednesday morning saying paramore had pulled out of the kerrang tent and porcupine tree were replacing them, but there was no reason.

anybody seen the videos of MCR yet :lol:

what about mcr? did they get bottled? please tell me they got bottled

If you think about it...i bet most of those bottles hit the people at the front of the crowd haha

I don't like the whole bottling thing...

There's nothing wrong with MCR, just poor choice's at what's supposed to be a metal festival

If you think about it...i bet most of those bottles hit the people at the front of the crowd haha

I don't like the whole bottling thing...

There's nothing wrong with MCR, just poor choice's at what's supposed to be a metal festival

yeah but paramore and bowling for soup arnt exactly "metal"

people just dnt like mcr

^ yeah so do i

i mean it sucks - especially when you see a band you like getting bottled

we'd all be pretty pissed if that happened too paramore

and i felt bad for the panic! dude last year

im not a huge panic! fan or whatever but the fact that he got knocked out is pretty shite

Its a disgrace though. MCR know people at a metal festival will hate them. Main stage shit. They should have said no, instead of saying "We only play if we headline" Until they make good music they will always be bottled.

I think bands getting bottled is fine, we pay a shit load of money to go seem these festivals, its away of showing the promo teams, not to choose these bands again

I was there no Paramore's got beaten up from what i remember.

They didn't go down a great deal because one Enter Shikari and Korn were after them and people had waited all day to see them, i got in the tent about 4 hours before paramore came to get to the front and i did. But about an hour after i got in all the Metal heads came in. About 6 bottles went on stage 2 almost hitting Hayley in the head but she just laughed. They played really well and it was pretty sweet being the only one in the crowd knowing every word and they noticed so that was awesome. Otherwise it was a good show. They played really well. Better than the Glasgow show at the ABC which i travelled like 5 hours to get to then 5 hour back after. but anyway thats another gig. overall Paramore did well apart from pulling out of the signing tent but i think thats due to the hassle that Hayley would have got from Drunk metallers that need to wash their hair.