Paramore Confirmed For Download

^ TYPE BRENT TYPE!!

hehe

all i wanna know is if they are on the reading bill!!

hehehee

Oh heck - I won't make you guys wait - there's enough other good stuff still in the interview :) - yes, based on what they told us, they're playing Reading and I think Leeds too - I'll have to go back and listen again to be sure on Leeds, but I'm virtually positive they're doing both (are they close together timewise?) They actually said it was a big mistake for them to pull out of Reading last year and they seemed to feel really bad about it, so they were clear that there was no way they were missing it this year...or leaving the stage during their performance no matter WHAT happened.

So, you guys over there protect them :)

if they are playing Reading they'll be playing Leeds. The bills swap days for each town, so say they play Reading on Friday i think that'd mean they play Sunday at Leeds, or something like that. Yay i'm so glad they are playing, i knew they would :D i think they'll be fine with bottling and stuff at Reading.I really wanna know what stage they are on.Maybe special guests on Main Stage on the Sunday, or Lock Up.i hope lock up =)

im soooooooo excited.

thanks for telling us!!!

XD

i was gonna go but i sold my ticket, i'm going to the mean fiddler gig now instead plus i'm skint so i needed the money. I also don't think i would of fitted in much at download and not many bands i like are playing. anyway kerrang! radio and radio 1 are broadcasting live from download and i think kerrang! tv will be showing highlights.