Nashville, TN Show ADDED!

stephler

The show was the best show I've ever been to. I was so happy to be there. I had a meet and greet pass and I was honestly shocked at how few people had them. I'd never had a meet and greet to anything so I thought more of them were sold... guess not. I actually got the set list that Hayley and Jer shared. Super rad. lol

I took a few pictures... hope y'all like 'em.

nashville120.jpg

Copyofnashville135.jpg

nashville087.jpg

nashville084.jpg

those pics are awesome! what kind of camera did you use?

OKAY, so here is my review. Sorry for the lateness! And just so you know, at times I really get into detail.

Alright, so my sister went to Rocketown around 1 to get in line since she didn't have meet and greet. When she got there no one was there. About 2 minutes later, three girls from Indiana got in line. They were awesome. They seen Zac, Jeremy, Jeremy's girlfriend (Sarah), and Johnamore! (Josh and Zac's brother incase you didn't know). So then my mom called and said that I should come down now since they were walking around or whatever. So she came back to pick me up and brought me back. On the way there, I seen Zac, Jeremy, ect. at a corner. I got so excited, haha. When I got out of the car I ran up to my sister and was like I just seen ___ at the corner! So my sister and two of the girls from Indiana went to see them. I stayed at Rocketown. But my sister gave her phone to Zac so he could talk to my friend from Philly. She loveessss Zac, haha. And then they came back and we just waited for about an hour. Then we went inside Rocketown because it was so hot out and we seen Paramore do sound check from a window. It was awesome, but then this guy put these blinds sorta things down so we couldn't look through the window, which sucked. And then we went back outside and this lady started to put the notice about being on t.v. or whatever up on the doors. i know Kerrie already posted a picture of it, but I'll post another.

IMG_0898.jpg

Yeah, so that got me all excited. And then more people started to get in line and all this other stuff happened, but they aren't really important. So, I'll skip to the part when Ajax came out to get the M&G people. He came out the door and he had the list of M&G people and was like, "If you have M&G, come here and have your ID." I told him that I didn't have an ID but I had my comfirmation e-mail and he checked me off the list. I was so nervous. I've meet Paramore two times before, but I was still so nervous. Then people started to form a line behind me for the M&G and I started to talk to them about my nervousness, haha. Then they let us in and Paramore came out and I kind of froze up. I went up to Hayley first and I was like, "Hey. I came all the way her from Philadelphia to see yous." And she looked at me all happy and was like, "I remember you!". And then she taped on Josh's shoulder and was like, "Josh, remember her from Philly?!". And he was like, "Ohh yeah!". And then I talked to Hayley for a little bit and she said she liked my make-up. It was kind of weird because there was camera guys everywhere. And then I went up to Zac and he said he liked my neclace. And Zach Hall was there and Zac went up to him and he said how Zach was in Rainbow and I took a picture of them.

IMG_0911.jpg

And I talked to Jeremy and Josh about random things. And then the M&G kind of wrapped up. Here are my pictures from the M&G.

IMG_0906.jpg

IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_0908.jpg

IMG_0912.jpg

And after the M&G we all went downstairs to the stage. There was a barrier and people were saying that there never was. It was pretty far back too. It was for the camera guy who was tapping the show I guess. And I started to talk to people and everything and they told me how I had to try sweet tea before I left to go back to Philly. And by the way, I did get to try some. =) Well I was all settled and I had a pretty good spot at the stage and then this guy comes down and said that we all had to go back upstairs to get wrist bands. I was so pissed. So we went upstaris and got our wrist bands and they checked our bags. When I got downstairs all the good spots at the barrier were taken. So I got behind the first row of people near the center. Then people started to get in and stuff. My sister got next to me. We waited for an hour and a half before the show started. It was horrible. I wouldn't have minded so much if my back wasen't killing me. So Jonezetta came on and they were okay. I honestly didn't pay much attention to them because I was in so much pain, haha. And then As Cities Burns came on. People started to push and stuff so I mannaged to get to the barrier. I was so happy because I'm pretty short and it was getting pretty annoying to try and look over people's heads. So then As Cities Burns set ended and we waited for Paramore's set. After awhile Paramore came out. I was soooooo excited to say the very least. They opened with Pessimist which was awesome. It was like the best show ever. They seemed so happy to be home and I was so happy for them. And they also were nervous to play the new songs. I don't know why because they played them perfectly! And it was so awesome when they played Franklin. Because never in a million years would I think that I would be able to see them in there home town. It was so surreal and emotional. And then they ended with Pressure and that was it. Ajax was handing out the set lists and I got one. And then I went upstairs and waited to go downstairs for the after party M&G. When me and my sister got downstairs Paramore was already signing things at a table. Ajax said that they would be signing things first and then they would take pictures. So when me and my sister got up to get things signed, we decided that we would get the set list signed. When it got to Zac he was writing something underneath Pressure and he was like, "It says GIRLFRIEND! You know, Avril?!". It was hillarious. I should post a picture of that when I get the time. After the signing we got in line for pictures. In my picture Jermey is on Zac's shoulders, it was great. After me and my sister got our picture with them, Hayley thanked me for comming all the way there and she gave me a hug. =) And then we went upstairs and that was it. It was so worth comming there. It was like the best day of my life. I can't wait to see them at Warped. Here are soem pictures fro mthe show. They aren't that good because it was all foggy and what not.

IMG_0947.jpg

IMG_0944.jpg

IMG_0955.jpg

IMG_0960.jpg

IMG_0961.jpg

IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0966.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

So thanks if you read all of that. It took me like 2 hours to write. =)

^ those are good pictures, glad you had an awesome time :D

i wish i had gotten a better spot..

and you've never tried sweet tea before?! they don't have it in PA or something?!

i don't like tea though..

I'm glad you liked the pictures. =)

And I don't think we have sweet tea

here. I never heard of it until I went

to Nashville, haha. I got some at the

airport. =)

im afraid next time they have a hometown show it wont be on a friday or planned in the summer time or else I wont be able to go next time ):

and your pictures are better than mine haha is yours on flash? it doesnt look like it, and when I turn flash off I have to be still and they have to be still for it come out right.

im afraid next time they have a hometown show it wont be on a friday or planned in the summer time or else I wont be able to go next time ):

and your pictures are better than mine haha is yours on flash? it doesnt look like it, and when I turn flash off I have to be still and they have to be still for it come out right.

Yeah, I don't want them to have any more hometown shows until I get a job, haha. My mom said that we can't come back unless I do. If they have another hometown show and I'm not there I'll feel horrible.

And yeah, I didn't use flash. If I did you would be able to see all the fog. I also used sports mode or whatever it's called so they wouldn't be all blurry.