Post pics of your room :)

Rere

i'm so incredibly bored.

don't know who remembers what state my room was in before, but i cleared it up a bit.

Image095.jpg

here is the tv, with no other purpose but for watch the many Buffy the Vampire Slayer tapes i own ;-) and a curtain rail fashioned into a belt rail instead. i have an assortment of cameras on the table, that just sit there recently. batteries are reet expensive, none of them work ! lovely.

Image096.jpg

a corner of music. well. an electric drum kit, a bass guitar, an acoustic guitar and a keyboard hiding in there somewhere.

Image097.jpg

the sofa. i dump everything on that sofa. got a pile of skateboard at the bottom and a pile of choi kwang do belts at the top (including two black ones, izit?) so yeah. hooray.

Image098.jpg

the desk of junk. it contains junk. but none of it i want to throw away, so it'll just stay and be junk-y for the rest of time ! the wall of posters, and the bed full of un-done art coursework. final art exam in a week- argghhh ! oh well.

Image099-1.jpg

the electric guitar and the amp which i fill my ears with music and the snowboard with which i fill my face with snow and the bookcase with which i fill my mind with words. yay.

Image100.jpg

and the signed paramore poster.

you knows that shit.

i'm so incredibly bored.

don't know who remembers what state my room was in before, but i cleared it up a bit.

Image095.jpg

here is the tv, with no other purpose but for watch the many Buffy the Vampire Slayer tapes i own ;-) and a curtain rail fashioned into a belt rail instead. i have an assortment of cameras on the table, that just sit there recently. batteries are reet expensive, none of them work ! lovely.

Image096.jpg

a corner of music. well. an electric drum kit, a bass guitar, an acoustic guitar and a keyboard hiding in there somewhere.

Image097.jpg

the sofa. i dump everything on that sofa. got a pile of skateboard at the bottom and a pile of choi kwang do belts at the top (including two black ones, izit?) so yeah. hooray.

Image098.jpg

the desk of junk. it contains junk. but none of it i want to throw away, so it'll just stay and be junk-y for the rest of time ! the wall of posters, and the bed full of un-done art coursework. final art exam in a week- argghhh ! oh well.

Image099-1.jpg

the electric guitar and the amp which i fill my ears with music and the snowboard with which i fill my face with snow and the bookcase with which i fill my mind with words. yay.

Image100.jpg

and the signed paramore poster.

you knows that shit.

your room is hugeeeee

14o3bcw.jpg

my room has been such a huge mess all week cuz my dads building me a new desk which you can see right thurr

1huu0h.jpg

shelves full of shirts and stuff, and somewhere under there is my bed

2zqa69f.jpg

my acoustic, my fender strat, some classical guitar books, newspaper clippings a few rolled up posters and a shit load of dirty clothes in my laundry bag

qod4t4.jpg

the shelves of my old desk

2nhhrfs.jpg

those would be all college/sat/ap/act/school books and some short novels

zssvoy.jpg

my baby boom box and some cd's

33lktc5.jpg

most of my book collection, and a few soccer awards

2djxt05.jpg

most of my stuffed animals and kid's meal toys

i'll post again sometime after my dad finishes my desk so i can reorganize

Sooo. I am just sick of my room. Happy with it, but sick of it. It's been like this since we moved in.

But since I'm happy with it, I don't want to do anything real drastic.

So this is how it is now;

roomnowgd7.th.png

And this is how I think I want it;

roomthenmg0.th.png

Any other ideas? I like where my bed and computer are, I just want a little change. Try and get sorta motivated to clean.

I've got walls full of Enter Shikari posters.

I also have an avenged sevenfold corner and a few pics of paramore.

I'm only posting my Enter Shikari wall pics cos I cba taking more photos :P

DSC01439.jpg

DSC01438.jpg

DSC01437.jpg

Also, I took a photo using that weird panorama thing on my phone, this is sorta how it all looks

DSC01436.jpg