Camden Underworld, London May 30th

Wow that was epic. Just so amazingly good. Felt really sorry for all the poor girls at the front that took a beating and had to be carried away though. Down the front was amazing, just being so close to them really adds to the performance and the sound was awesome too. Put the pics I took on my facebook if any wants to see them just add me as I cant really be arsed to put them anywhere else. Defo going to the club night now.

"Felt really sorry for all the poor girls at the front that took a beating"

that was so me

i cant walk

but

fuck me

excuse my language

but ive never

ever

ever

been to a better show in my life

and it was all worth it

cos hayley held my hand

and i sang into the mic

and got shots like these:

IMG_2947.jpg

IMG_2877.jpg

IMG_2905.jpg

no zoom ;)

Yeaaaah it was so so so good, best gig i've been to :]

The waiting was pretty fun to and quite funny

I got chased by some wierdo on my way back home though haha

Mmm i talked to a few people i probably wasn't intresting though

Although once i got home my Mum pointed out....

That i was wearing the Glow Tubey things around my neck, thanks for that Jen

I bet i looked like a right idiot walking around with them on

Yeaaaah it was so so so good, best gig i've been to :]

The waiting was pretty fun to and quite funny

I got chased by some wierdo on my way back home though haha

Mmm i talked to a few people i probably wasn't intresting though

Although once i got home my Mum pointed out....

That i was wearing the Glow Tubey things around my neck, thanks for that Jen

I bet i looked like a right idiot walking around with them on

haha! :D i shouldnt of given her them! :D

tonight was AMAZING! :D

best concert ever and i met the band and i was like one of theonly people who spoke to hayley! :D

that kerrang article was a load of pish, im so annoyed, im glad hayley said before pressure 'dont believe everything you read' :D

just AH-MA-ZING!

ahhhhhh that gig so so f*****g amazing.... Best I have been to (and I go to a lot of gigs) I met some cool people yesterday too. I started near the front but Im not sure where I ended up :P lol Spent 6 hours or so in the quee (I was the big guy with the weird guy with the blond mohecan lol) Sorry if I hurt anyone during the gig as well....

Also camden cheep umbrellas r amazingly crap!!! lol

That gig was the SHIZ man... jeez. I'm telling you guys. THe best ever! It was hard at the beginning to establish your place because SOOO many people were trying to haggle thier way to the front. I got seperated from my friends lmao. And the crowdsurfing! It was like the same dudes over and over lmao. Hayley looked a bit pissed and confused. One guy almost kicked her in the face but she moved back.. aww :(. But yeah it was so awesome :D When we walked into the venue, Jeremy just kinda ran up the stair and was right in front of me... I didn't say anything though lol. And zac was there too, talking to some people. I swear i almost died though. There was so much pushing! It was rather fun though hehe. It wasn't fun when i was squidged up against that huge pillar thing in the middle of the audience area. aarrggh,..... my shoulders hurt... :( But hell was it worth it :D

I remember hayley saying we were intense! Haha thats for sure. :D:D:D:D

That gig was fucking insane, I was front centre so hayley kept holding my hand and singing to me and stuff....I was just in so pain it was hard to enjoy it, some of the crowd were fucking arses honestly, I'm so injured. I hung around till like midnight at the end with the band outside with Jess and Hayley (Scotland not Williams :P)..they were all really chatty but I was a bit pissed off that Hayley W didnt come out, apparently she was "ill" and got a cab right after the show, which I find extremely hard to believe but whatever.

The best yet most painful night of my life.

Yeah that nob that kept on crowdsurfing was pissing me off to. Hopefully no one got too hurt but I saw a lot of young people looking like they were in a lot of pain and not enjoying it which was a downer. Was good that it finished fairly early compared to most gigs as well. Could say that it was the best gig I have been to and I have been to a lot over the years.

Anyone going to the club night?

not me :(

aww yeah it was sad to see the smaller kids that couldnt see properly and stuff. :( Thats why its always a good idea to queue up to make sure you have the best chance of getting a good place. But even queuing up doesnt guarentee that. Most people just smush thier way to the front whislt everyone is jumping up and down.

man, it was amazing!!!! thanks to GibbyPhills for sorting me out with a ticket, really appreciate it. well i have so many stories for you guys but i've only got about 10 minutes online so i haven't got time. it was the best night of my life. i also met all of them apart from hayley, i was speaking to taylor for a while, he's so cool :] i also wished zac a happy birthday. i shoke hands with zac 3 times, josh twice, jeremy once and taylor twice and i also hugged taylor. i got them to sign my awkif cd too and i got photos with taylor and josh which i'll upload soon. :] i was outide talking to them for about half a hour, mainly taylor and zac though, spoke to jeremy once, and josh a couple of times. :]

but yeah, i have stories but you'll have to wait til tomorrow now, hope you guys had a great time too!

not me :(

aww yeah it was sad to see the smaller kids that couldnt see properly and stuff. :( Thats why its always a good idea to queue up to make sure you have the best chance of getting a good place. But even queuing up doesnt guarentee that. Most people just smush thier way to the front whislt everyone is jumping up and down.

Ha yeah you see I could fall under that category. I was at the bar for the whole time and then when Paramore came on we went the stage bit and then two songs in I found myself down the front. It wasn't like I forced my self down there and pushed past people because that's really out of order on others, it's just I am 6ft with a sexy build so I dont get knocked about. With venues like that it's so hard to keep everyone happy. Think the band really helped to keep things safe though.

I am going to the club night with a couple of mates so if anyone wants to join...

^ Yeah i mean hayley kept repeating for us to move back slightly. I think someone seriously injured themselves though didnt they? There was a moment during the gig, i think about 3 songs in that everything stopped for a while. And Hayley was like "Whats going on?" I just saw someone being carried away... i don;t know what happened exactly. There was an extreme push and squish during misery business though. I WAS SMUSHED AGAINST THE PILLAR IN THE MIDDLE! :( AND IT HURT :( ahaa

^ yeah I was at the front in the middle of josh and hayley and I saw at least 7 girls having to be pulled onto the stage and a couple of them even looked like they had passed out. Wasn't nice to see. Still was bloody amazing though. It was so tight in there though that I took my camera out when they came on and couldn't manage to put it back in my pocket so I went the whole set waving my camera around. Took about 40 pics and 30 of them are of Hayley :roll: . I mean I love the band to peices but I think my sucker-ness for a pretty face over powered where I was aiming my camera.

Hayleys post on the LJ is pretty cool. Shame I missed there set on the tube.

WOW. amazing show.

it was soso tiny aswell!

But it was good because i had the airconditioning right over me & that's the first gig ive been to where i havnt nearly fainted. :]

AND i met the band before the show. that was awesome. It was also the first gig ive been to where people in the line talk to eachother. Some really nice people xD

I havnt read the kerrang article yet but i read what Hayley had to say about it on the livejournal. hmm. ima get it later.

anyway. im so pumped up now. ahahaha. on the train on the way back i was so hyper :rotfl:

^ Yeah i mean hayley kept repeating for us to move back slightly. I think someone seriously injured themselves though didnt they? There was a moment during the gig, i think about 3 songs in that everything stopped for a while. And Hayley was like "Whats going on?" I just saw someone being carried away... i don;t know what happened exactly. There was an extreme push and squish during misery business though. I WAS SMUSHED AGAINST THE PILLAR IN THE MIDDLE! :( AND IT HURT :( ahaa

yeah the tops of my legs were digging into the stage and i was actually like, screaming in pain at one point - bless though Ajax came over and was all like "if you need to come out, just call me"

but i managed to get behind a lil box thing so i had something to lean on so it was okay

i really cant walk today though