The Maine

whatsername104

video of them leaving, haha yeah im a loser. but hey they were sweet. john beeped the horn and the guys in the back were waving but im kinda upset you cant see that in the video :( oh and johno def knocked over a stack of boxes when he was backing out, haha

i will have a bunch of other great vids from the soys tour later.

i dont really get it? haha.

lol well i mean that their music is like the music thaT is played in old and classic video games like pacman, tetris or super mario!! well, not exactly the same but has some similarities!! (my jokes are destroyed when i have to explain them... and that was a good one!! :()

video of them leaving, haha yeah im a loser. but hey they were sweet. john beeped the horn and the guys in the back were waving but im kinda upset you cant see that in the video :( oh and johno def knocked over a stack of boxes when he was backing out, haha

i will have a bunch of other great vids from the soys tour later.

Aww that's pretty sweet that you saw them after the show!!!

At the show I went to, when they came on this girl passed out and John stopped the song and had the band stop so he could ask the girl if she was okay and help her. He wanted her to sit on the stage but the security wouldn't let him so he had a little bit of an argument with the security xD! Then he gave the girl a bottle of water and then Garret and John were throwing water bottles to everyone and asked everyone if they were hyrdrated and ready to go. They never finished the song but I thought it was uber sweet of him to stop the song just to help that girl.

Aww that's pretty sweet that you saw them after the show!!!

At the show I went to, when they came on this girl passed out and John stopped the song and had the band stop so he could ask the girl if she was okay and help her. He wanted her to sit on the stage but the security wouldn't let him so he had a little bit of an argument with the security xD! Then he gave the girl a bottle of water and then Garret and John were throwing water bottles to everyone and asked everyone if they were hyrdrated and ready to go. They never finished the song but I thought it was uber sweet of him to stop the song just to help that girl.

aw yeah he is so nice. goodness!

thank you for the link and haha thanks, ahh im so in love with them

count em one two three, haha sorry its shaky i was excited.

I know what you're getting at Nikos but I don't agree with you.

Go listen to HORSE the Band, they actually do use old 8-bit cartidriges for Chip Tunes to make their music. The Maine, as far as I know, just use a synth.

oh, i see. well, i have to go now in like 5 minutes but i'l keep it in mind. (i love having that kind of conversations!!!!)

awww john is such a sweetheart!

haha yeah the girls behind me were all "wtf?! Why'd he stop the song just for that girl?!" I seriously wanted to like hit them and tell them it's a thing called kindness and most civilized people live by it xD!

oh and I love your videos of the show PlzSpeakSoftly! The one of him backing up the van is my favorite for some reason haha xD! oh and the writing on the van was from the FL show I went to, I think, haha and on their myspace they were talking about how they had to pay for a new paint job xD!

thank you for the link and haha thanks, ahh im so in love with them

count em one two three, haha sorry its shaky i was excited.

haha youre welcome!

haha yeah the girls behind me were all "wtf?! Why'd he stop the song just for that girl?!" I seriously wanted to like hit them and tell them it's a thing called kindness and most civilized people live by it xD!

oh and I love your videos of the show PlzSpeakSoftly! The one of him backing up the van is my favorite for some reason haha xD! oh and the writing on the van was from the FL show I went to, I think, haha and on their myspace they were talking about how they had to pay for a new paint job xD!

WTF? people these days like seriously what is their problem?

and now adays more and more bands are doing that SO MIGHT AS WELL GET USED TO IT hahaha

you should have punched them hahaha just kidding that probably wouldnt end nicely haha

haha youre welcome!

WTF? people these days like seriously what is their problem?

and now adays more and more bands are doing that SO MIGHT AS WELL GET USED TO IT hahaha

you should have punched them hahaha just kidding that probably wouldnt end nicely haha

HAHAHA!!!!!

I wanted to! I was going to turn around and yell at them and yeah more bands are doing that and I love that! That's pretty much what gets me hooked to most bands live tbh. Their kindness toward the crowd makes me wanna smother them in hugs xD!

hahaha i noooo!

justin from motion city soundtrack was like WHOA WHOA STOP STOP STOP!

YOU THERE ARE YOU OK?!?!??! HELP HER UPPPPP!

haha it was so cute

That's EXACTLY what John said!

It took the band a little bit to stop but when they realized it was pretty serious they stopped immediately.

John said that she looked like she forgot her name or where she was when she got up. If I was near the front I would've totally helped that girl up no matter who it is.