The Maine

whatsername104

We The Kings and The Maine are apparently confirmed for supports on The Academy Is' tour later in the year.

Looks like the UK is getting The Maine in September if this is true, I think the TAI tour is the 13th-21st September but I may be wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

okay so i know about the maine, ive listened to them, and ive been to their myspace a few times but i dont really know much about them besides the fact that the lead singer is john...im going to see them august 2 with blg and metro station and i was wondering if anyone could tell me a little more about them because they seem like super awesome guys, but i research into so many bands that after a while its just like you want someone else to tell you about them..you know? haha so anyways if anyone could post like a group picture of them and tell me everyones name and a bit about them i would really appreciate it :D

okay so i know about the maine, ive listened to them, and ive been to their myspace a few times but i dont really know much about them besides the fact that the lead singer is john...im going to see them august 2 with blg and metro station and i was wondering if anyone could tell me a little more about them because they seem like super awesome guys, but i research into so many bands that after a while its just like you want someone else to tell you about them..you know? haha so anyways if anyone could post like a group picture of them and tell me everyones name and a bit about them i would really appreciate it :D

The-Maine.jpg

(left to right: Garrett Nickelsen (bass), Pat Kirch (drums), Jared Monaco (guitar), John O'Callaghan (Vocals), and Kennedy Brock (guitar)

They're a pretty young band, like they're in their late teens I know that Garrett was still in school last year when they got signed to Fearless, but he graduated in December, And so was Pat. Um I really don't know anymore about them, but hope this info helps... :)

well the other people in the band are Pat (Drums), Garrett (Bass), Kennedy (Guitar), and Jared (guitar)

Pat and Garrett just graduated from high school and theyre both 18

im pretty sure the rest of the band is 19

they live in Arizona

their new CD is coming out on July 8th entitled Can't Stop, Wont Stop

uhh i guess thats enought information? haha

The-Maine.jpg

(left to right: Garrett Nickelsen (bass), Pat Kirch (drums), Jared Monaco (guitar), John O'Callaghan (Vocals), and Kennedy Brock (guitar)

They're a pretty young band, like they're in their late teens I think very early 20's but Idk. I know that Garrett was still in school last year when they got signed to Fearless, but he graduated in December. Um I really don't know anymore about them, but hope this info helps... :)

HOW DID HE GRADUATE IN DECEMBER? hahah thats like impossible!

or maybe his school is a little wiggy. but thats weird.

its like barely a whole year hahah

I heard it on some video, forgot what video. Well my cuz was about to graduate in December, but he blew it kinda.

he didnt graduate in december cause i kno this girl who is friends with them and they graduated in like may cause she threw a graduation party for them

and pat and garrett got these little graduation pins from their school.

haha

THE NEW ABULM IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO IT FOR THE PAST 2 HOURS!!!!!!!

Its everything I asked for and sooo much more :)

shit it leaked?

that sucks i feel so bad for them

first of all cause its their first full length CD

second of all some people will download it and wont actually buy it

third theyre a really small band, they need MONEYYYY!

shit it leaked?

that sucks i feel so bad for them

first of all cause its their first full length CD

second of all some people will download it and wont actually buy it

third theyre a really small band, they need MONEYYYY!

it it.. I did buy it.... I have the pre-order but i counldn't wait that long.