The Maine

whatsername104

bodybuilder2.jpg

ew wtf? a fanspace??

hahaha he probably lurks it HAHAH JK!

he has a very nice body

That's EXACTLY what John said!

It took the band a little bit to stop but when they realized it was pretty serious they stopped immediately.

John said that she looked like she forgot her name or where she was when she got up. If I was near the front I would've totally helped that girl up no matter who it is.

aw that sucks!

i would have too! i always try to help people up even tho i am very whimpy and my arms are like sticks hahaha

john is so nice!

:D!!!!

I really wanna see The Maine again haha

When he was here he was all "hey did you guys know that you're city means the rat's mouth?" then he said "We're from a place called Phoenix.....it means fire bird.....I just made that up." xD!!!!!

Then he said something about him being such a girl and garret said something like "Don't make fun of girls!" and then John said "okay...i'm just a skinny boy then" and they thanked all of the moms for bringing their hot daughters and I think Jared said that he wanted to kiss all of the moms because they all looked hot xD!!!!!!!!!

BAHAHAHHAAHHAHA I LOVE THEM!

i saw them at bamboozle but they didnt talk much cause they only have a certain amount of time on

but before they played i wanna love you john was like This is a cover song called i wanna love you...I wanna see a lot of unprotected sex out there right now...i want to see babies being made!