The Maine

whatsername104

cause i officially call him that for now on hehehe. but no one else is allowed to call him that cause i said so.

annnddd i love him so much that i gave him that nickname.

he is a cunt and he has a face! SO HES CUNTFACE!

you were doing so well up until that point as well:kiss:

gahh that would make my life so amazing.

i wish trevor and delish didnt leave

it would have made the tour soo much better.

aww i know, their new mech guy seems pretty cool. i love the video on buzznet where they were at panera and it was his first time there and they were like i guess you could say we popped your panera cherry and then someone goes "pa-cherry" haha

and then when they were talking about trevor being gone they were like yeah his afro was getting to big to fit in the van so we kicked him out, haha

im glad max didnt leave, he isnt to bad to look at while he is setting up their gear ;]

aww i know, their new mech guy seems pretty cool. i love the video on buzznet where they were at panera and it was his first time there and they were like i guess you could say we popped your panera cherry and then someone goes "pa-cherry" haha

and then when they were talking about trevor being gone they were like yeah his afro was getting to big to fit in the van so we kicked him out, haha

im glad max didnt leave, he isnt to bad to look at while he is setting up their gear ;]

:mrgreen:

Ilovemax!

haaha

and I love panera. It would be so cool to see the Maine there haha

you were doing so well up until that point as well:kiss:

Hehehe :kiss:

:mrgreen:

Ilovemax!

haaha

and I love panera. It would be so cool to see the Maine there haha

me too he is so adorable and panera is one of my favorite places to eat, idk how that kid hasnt ever eaten there, haha. and yes it would be cool to see them there. they went to the mall right across the street from the venue where i saw them play and i was like i knew they were going to go there, it would have been awesome if i saw them there

me too he is so adorable and panera is one of my favorite places to eat, idk how that kid hasnt ever eaten there, haha. and yes it would be cool to see them there. they went to the mall right across the street from the venue where i saw them play and i was like i knew they were going to go there, it would have been awesome if i saw them there

HEISSOADORABLE!!! I just want to hug him!!

Yeah there doing instores at wetseal.

I wonder if theyre going to a mall near me.